Ron DeSantis SENDS TWO PLANES

Bare-ya-cuda

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Ron DeSantis sends two planes of illegal immigrants to Martha's Vineyard

Florida governor sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard as part of program 'to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations'

EXCLUSIVE: Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis followed through on his promise to drop off illegal immigrants in progressive states, sending two planes full of migrants to Martha’s Vineyard on Wednesday.

A video provided to Fox News Digital shows the migrants deboarding the planes at Martha’s Vineyard Airport in Massachusetts.

"Yes, Florida can confirm the two planes with illegal immigrants that arrived in Martha’s Vineyard today were part of the state’s relocation program to transport illegal immigrants to sanctuary destinations," the governor’s communications director, Taryn Fenske, told Fox News Digital.

Shots Fired! :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Spent the 1st 25 1/4 years of my life in the Communistwealth of the Paystate of Taxachusetts.
Spent zero hours on Martha's Vineyard, screw them.

BTW, the above description of Massachusetts was current in Danial Shays country, where I grew up, at least as early as the mid 1970's.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
"States like Massachusetts, New York, and California will better facilitate the care of these individuals who they have invited into our country by incentivizing illegal immigration through their designation as 'sanctuary states' and support for the Biden Administration’s open border policies," DeSantis' press team added.

Clem72

And you can't even call them on their hypocrisy because they don't care. They'll blatantly hypocrite all day long right in public and their cultbots will STILL cheer them on.

Thank you, Gov. DeSantis! Please don't run for President! Please stay here in Florida!

Open Borders, Open Borders! Hey, this is a private beach what do you think you are doing here!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Massachusetts Dems react after DeSantis transports migrants into ritzy Martha's Vineyard: 'Evil and inhumane'

One local representative called the action 'evil and inhumane' but said the migrants were taken care of

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Massachusetts Dems react after DeSantis transports migrants into ritzy Martha's Vineyard: 'Evil and inhumane'

I agree it's evil and inhumane to send unsuspecting illegal aliens to progville. It would be my worst nightmare.

Perhaps it will be an incentive to discourage other aliens from jumping the border - "Don't go to America, those people are so ****ing crazy they don't even know what a woman is!"

SamSpade

Just heard the latest that the "intent" of a sanctuary city is to provide a place for an illegal alien CHARGED WITH A CRIME to run to.
That's outrageous. And - also wrong. No city should provide a place free from the consequences of crime.

When I first heard this whole thing suggested, I remember so many on the left who dismissed it saying they would NEVER DO THIS.
I'm loving the fact that they are getting even more creative.

What I don't get is the outrage from leaders of these cities who publicly berate and belittle border cities and states for their wish to halt illegal immigration - getting so irate over experiencing a FRACTION of what these cities experience every day. They're getting a few hundred in a few weeks - and the ones on the border are getting THOUSANDS DAILY.

Worse - they were FINE with illegal aliens being dropped off in other cities around the country. In the middle of the night. With no warning or contact with local authorities (a really good reason to suspect, yeah, they didn't want to draw attention to it, because it wasn't right).

I can't wait to see more dropped off in more lib elite areas.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just heard the latest that the "intent" of a sanctuary city is to provide a place for an illegal alien CHARGED WITH A CRIME to run to.

That's a slayer of a backpedal. :lmao:

"We don't want illegal immigrants unless they've committed crimes. THEN we'll take them."

:crazy:

What's irritating is that Demprog voters are so mindless they'll not only eat up this BS, they'll regurgitate it as well. When busted, they'll just deny it's happening like the progs on here do every day.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Says the cheerleaders of late term abortions
That's outrageous. And - also wrong. No city should provide a place free from the consequences of crime.
Like the Fairfax county thrice deported sexual predator?