Ron Jeremy Rapist????

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ehh. His shlong wasn't all that ~ Compared to John Holmes, pay he RIP. And others of today. Seen a documentary of him, authorized by him, once, a while ago. Jew this and jew that. (His words. Not Mine) Saving his money and all. Hard working in the f-ck industry and all that. I would lay odds, that he did what he is charged with.

WingsOfGold

If I may ...

Ehh. His shlong wasn't all that ~ Compared to John Holmes, pay he RIP. And others of today. Seen a documentary of him, authorized by him, once, a while ago. Jew this and jew that. (His words. Not Mine) Saving his money and all. Hard working in the f-ck industry and all that. I would lay odds, that he did what he is charged with.
Well he did invent the selfsuck so when he dies he has that going for him............

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You should see some of the hideous things that portray women in these films! I mean, er, so I've been told.
:blushing:
I really don't want to see anybody in any of those films to be quite honest with you. I don't see the sense in it, and I never have, quite frankly. 😂