Ron White Show

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

Is anyone else going to the Ron White show January 24? I'm friggin syked!:yahoo: I have quik question. We bought tickets to the 10pm show, and it's labled "Tater Salad", doesn't he have a DVD out with the same name?

SoMDGirl42

Is anyone else going to the Ron White show January 24? I'm friggin syked!:yahoo: I have quik question. We bought tickets to the 10pm show, and it's labled "Tater Salad", doesn't he have a DVD out with the same name?

Info on when and where? I love Ron White. If tickets are still available, I may be interested in going.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces

He said that one time when he got arrested, the officer (who he grew up with) asked if he had any aliases. He said his alias was Tater Salad. Years later when he was getting arrested again, the officer asked him if he was Ron "Tater Salad" White.

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

Info on when and where? I love Ron White. If tickets are still available, I may be interested in going.

Hey the 7pm show is sold out but the 10pm show still has seats available. we bought the cheap O tickets cause they wanted like 420 bucks to sit in 3rd row center! i'm good with terrace seats as long as i can say i saw Ron White!

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

He said that one time when he got arrested, the officer (who he grew up with) asked if he had any aliases. He said his alias was Tater Salad. Years later when he was getting arrested again, the officer asked him if he was Ron "Tater Salad" White.

I know that :buddies:. I guess what I was trying to ask was, does anyone know if it's the same show as his DVD or a new one. I've seen the DVD a million times and I would like to see some new material! though I'd still laugh my azz of if it wasn't. That man is HILARIOUS :killingme

Sula

WDF. So worth the wait.
I know that :buddies:. I guess what I was trying to ask was, does anyone know if it's the same show as his DVD or a new one. I've seen the DVD a million times and I would like to see some new material! though I'd still laugh my azz of if it wasn't. That man is HILARIOUS :killingme
The show I saw was completely new material. It was a couple years ago and I still haven't heard it anywhere else.

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

Part of me thinks that since we got the 10pm tickets he's gonna be sloshed before we even get there. I mean cause think about it. He stands there with a glass of scotch...., and he's gotta a show at 7 and then another at 10! Maybe that'll just make it even funnier

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Part of me thinks that since we got the 10pm tickets he's gonna be sloshed before we even get there. I mean cause think about it. He stands there with a glass of scotch...., and he's gotta a show at 7 and then another at 10! Maybe that'll just make it even funnier

I heard that it's really apple juice in his glass but based on his rep, everyone assumes it's scotch. But based on his rep, it's probably scotch. :lol:

SoMDGirl42

while back I heard he no longer drinks. I can't corraborate that :shrug: Same report says he has iced tea in the scotch glass to make it appear that he is still drinking scotch. Regardless, the man is funny as hell. I want to go. I'm gonna go to the wish thread and wish for the money to attend the show. :killingme

StRaIgHtFoRwArD

while back I heard he no longer drinks. I can't corraborate that :shrug: Same report says he has iced tea in the scotch glass to make it appear that he is still drinking scotch. Regardless, the man is funny as hell. I want to go. I'm gonna go to the wish thread and wish for the money to attend the show. :killingme

Wish thread? Damn hook it up, I'm trying to get my drinks paid for while I'm at the show :popcorn:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I can't recall him ever drinking the entire glass, much less more than one glass.
I'm sure he'll be fine :lol:

SingerLady

I went to the Ron White show Saturday!!!! It was all new material I had never seen him do before! It was awsome that man is funny as Shiznat! We got lost on the way there though, not so funny......

Vince

I went to the Ron White show Saturday!!!! It was all new material I had never seen him do before! It was awsome that man is funny as Shiznat! We got lost on the way there though, not so funny......
Ron White is great. I love the bit he does on "Drunk in Public." :roflmao: