Ronda Rousey

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I had never heard of this person until she showed up on my FB feed.

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...ey-rip-floyd-mayweather-at-the-espys-20150716

"I wonder how Floyd feels being beat by a woman for once," Rousey says after besting Money for the Best Fighter (ESPY) award.

Ronda, dear, I wouldn't get too cocky about that if I were you. They also gave the Courage Award to Braitlyn Jenner, proving that their awards are politically driven and meaningless.

I understand it's a jab (ha) at Mayweather for smacking his bitch up, but I'm pretty sure if they got in the ring he'd smack this gal up, too.

lovinmaryland

I cant stand her. At first I really liked her. She was a gracious and had good sportsmanship...now that she's been hanging out w/ the Diaz brothers she's just a pompous ass. :boo:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I didn't read the posted article because I read some article every day with her name in it, but, they have been going back and forth a while now and if I'm correct, it started with an interviewer asking Mayweather if he could beat Rousey and he said "I've never even heard of him".

Now...as a fighter I like her, her Judo is sound and she thinks two moves ahead of each throw.

PeoplesElbow

IT is called promoting, Rhonda is doing what it takes to make money. Like it or not she is the biggest draw of the UFC, she is being the Hulk Hogan or Stone Cold Steve Austin of today. The UFC is being taken to new heights by her.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
I understand it's a jab (ha) at Mayweather for smacking his bitch up, but I'm pretty sure if they got in the ring he'd smack this gal up, too.

I'm not so sure about that. Ronda's a badass.

And Ronda was firing back at Floyd Mayweather. He said something along the lines of "Ronda Rousey, I don't know who he is" a while back.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
They had a great interview with Ronda on CBS This Morning this past week. Watching the race online otherwise I'd pull it up.