Roof Repairer Needed

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
You should contact the Amish. They do a good job and they're not scared to climb up there.

With all the threads about home repair, furniture building, etc. a lot of responses to contact the Amish. Exactly how do you contact the Amish :confused: cut them off on the shoulder one by one asking if they do the work?

Last edited by a moderator:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
bkokoruda said:
I have several Tabacco barns that have roofs in need of repair. Can anyone recommend someone that can do this?

Thanks
b_kokoruda@yahoo.com
i know that in somd that the gov. sends some 1 out to restore the barn for free, but they have to restore it to the original wood and doors and stuff like that. Im not sure on the details... all i know is you fill out a application, dont know where you get it from, and if approved they send some 1 that fixes the barn, and the gov. pays 4 every thing. Im not sure if there still doing this though...

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
julz20684 said:
With all the threads about home repair, furniture building, etc. a lot of responses to contact the Amish. Exactly how do you contact the Amish :confused: cut them off on the shoulder one by one asking if they do the work?

PM HERE

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
I live near them. I just drive onto a farm and ask who would do this job or that and they direct me to the right farm. :shrug:

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
I live near them. I just drive onto a farm and ask who would do this job or that and they direct me to the right farm. :shrug:

Cool, if all goes right in the next couple days :keepingfingerscrossedandmouthshutuntilitisconfirmed: I may be needing a fence installed.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
Cool, if all goes right in the next couple days :keepingfingerscrossedandmouthshutuntilitisconfirmed: I may be needing a fence installed.
Wood? Board by board or panel by panel? From the lumber yard or a Lowes kit?

J

julz20684

bresamil said:
Wood? Board by board or panel by panel? From the lumber yard or a Lowes kit?

I was thinking white wood picket fence facing the road running off each side of the house, and then chainlink running down each side of the yard to the back and across.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
julz20684 said:
I was thinking white wood picket fence facing the road running off each side of the house, and then chainlink running down each side of the yard to the back and across.

They can do that. I wish I'd had them do my fence initially - it probably wouldn't need repairs now.