Root Canal ~ St. Mary's County

Pandora

Goodfriend, Schermer, Costa, Wahab, Goode, Atabakhsh, and Omar Jones known as Endodontic Associates – most might recognize them as the ones in Lakeview Professional Park in Waldorf. Anyway, this past October they opened up an office in California, Maryland across from the Wal Mart and they are there 2 days a week, Monday and Wednesday. :clap:

I have seen Schermer over the years and he is excellent. If you have to get a root canal, he is your man! :yay: Linda (she runs the office - pretty sure that is her name) is awesome. She had all my insurance crap dealt with and even made the effort to get some ding-a-ling Maryland Insurance Referral blah blah blah form I had to have to bill my husband's insurance (or shall I say the secondary insurance - and most will not even bother with that stuff).

If you have been diagnoses with TMJ Disorder and are having chronic pain and swelling, you might want to have him take a look. You could have a pulp abscess and well, I dunno :shrug:, but I think I'd rather have my pinky toe cut off than deal with any of that kind of pain, again. :yay:

Anyway, I wanted to pass this on. Tel) 301-737-5507 or just call Waldorf and they can schedule you if needed.

They seem to accept all crappy insurance, well, my husband's is crappy (Cigna HMO) and mine is semi-crappy(D.B.P. PPO), but hey, it could be worse, I could have no insurance. :shrug: