Roses on my Grave

M

Mousebaby

This is a really good song, I love the music in it. The lyrics are awesome!

Mojo

Thank God, I thought this was going to be another thread about your pain and suffering.

M

Mousebaby

Thank God, I thought this was going to be another thread about your pain and suffering.

Nope, not ever gonna do that again. :biggrin: I've learned my lesson, God knows I don't want to be screamed at again because I have problems like everyone else.

greyhound

I met the band over the summer. The lead singer gave me a funny look when I asked him to sign my ticket, it's for my son because I have no idea who you are.

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I met the band over the summer. The lead singer gave me a funny look when I asked him to sign my ticket, it's for my son because I have no idea who you are.

My daughter has an electric guitar signed by a couple of Pappa Roach band members. We traded an old lap top for it a few years ago. I hadn't heard of them before. Now I really enjoy their music:)

L

luckystar

My daughter has an electric guitar signed by a couple of Pappa Roach band members. We traded an old lap top for it a few years ago. I hadn't heard of them before. Now I really enjoy their music:)

Ugh... I really hate that one hit of theirs about suicide. :shudder:

That one song turned me off of them for good.