Rosie or Donald Trump

bdh802

Bob
Airgasm said:
Knowing the issues, would help.

I guess that's part of the problem. They are name calling and bashing each other over stupid stuff. Look it up if you have time to waste. I don't like either one but am siding with Donald at this time. Rosie makes me puke!

D

DealWithIt

bdh802 said:
Who do you side with on this mud slinging, name calling, media grabbing issue?

They are both acting very childish! Sometimes I expect Rosie to say some pretty stupid things but, Donald should have bit his tongue and taken the mature route :shrug:

bdh802

Bob
BlackSheep said:
You must admit she was pretty funny when she flipped her hair over to look like The Donald!! :killingme

No! Donald does have a bad hair look, but it was in no way funny to see Rosie flip her hair. It was just plain stupid, just her style! What a waste of human flesh! Please!!!!! Take her off the air! What a POS!

PsyOps

Pixelated
bdh802 said:
Who do you side with on this mud slinging, name calling, media grabbing issue?
I don't side with either of those ugly, fat, loud-mouthed, rich, arrogant, out-of-touch-with-America, loser, bully rejects.

How's that? :biggrin:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
I was surprised Trump didn't own the tv station Rosie is on and just cancel her retarded dumb fat ass :shrug:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I haven't heard much about it since last week, but I expect Rosie to act like that. For The Donald to lower himself to her standards just makes me :confused:. But the more I thought about it, I'm thinking it may be HIS way of taking the spotlight off of little Miss USA and her problems (& whatever else is going on with him and her...:whistle:) and focus everyone's attention onto the freakshow that he's creating with Rosie.

Cletus_Vandam

Rosie is a turd.

Regardless of her most recent actions, her gun-grabbing anti-second amendment arse shouldn't be on any t.v.

The way she treated Tom Selleck several years ago is indicative of her lack of professionalism, comedian or not.

I am surprised that the people of "the view" hired her and are sticking by her.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Don't like either of them although I liked Rosie a little more when she was on O'Reilly. She was reasonable and normal - and admittedly, scared to death of Bill, saying she had diarhhea for days in nervous anticipation. Bill in turn had no qualms with most of her gay issues, which actually surprised me.

I could care less about most of her issues regarding children and adoption. As far as I'm concerned, any parent is better than no parent.

In this instance I initially sided with Rosie - only knowing that she was calling Donald on the carpet for giving Miss USA a pass for her behavior (which he's entitled to do, since she essentially works for him). When she later got into bashing his credentials and making stuff up about him - like bankruptcy - Donald had a right to sue her azz - and should. Insulting celebrity is normal but slander isn't. I hope he does it.

keekee

Rosie is a comedian, whether she's a good one is another question. Regardless, she has some excuse for saying stupid things. Donald is a yucky rich dude who thinks that his money makes him some kind of royalty. :notworthy: :bigwhoop:

He should have laughed off Rosie and tried to find some dignity.

And the beauty pageant B.S. was like a really bad soap opera, and should be an embarassment to her and King Trump. Of course, if his girly lips and his silly hair-do don't embarass him, I guess nothing will.

Can you tell I don't like him? :barf:

signora

It was funny when she flipped her hair. I think that's what makes her funny and normal because she is not afraid to do or say things and I think she has a large fan base because she basically leads a "normal" life by what she talks about. There are times she can be very opinionated, but in this case, I think what she said about him was true. I like him, but I do agree he can be a crook when it comes to business and he was raised into $$$.

In regards to personal looks he is stuck on himself especially when he brags about the women he gets and look what he sponsors "Beauty Queen" contests. He shouldn't judge Rosie's appearance because if he didn't have $$$, I doubt the beauty queen types would give him a second look because he's no prize package. His solution for everything is to sue - what does that prove? She voiced her opinion and the mature business man that he is stooped to a lower level by getting back at her by cutting up her physical appearance.

Last edited:

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Who gives a crap either way! IMO, movie & tv personalities live in their own vacuum and are completely out of touch with the rest of America.

signora

PsyOps said:
I give it a year and she will be job hunting again.

I don't think so because ratings definitely went up on the show. She had a good talk show of her own so people like her. I rarely watched the View prior to the other hosts being on because I found it boring. I think the show has changed a lot since Rosie came on where it is better and I think when she and Joy crack on each other - they are funny.

PsyOps

Pixelated
signora said:
I don't think so because ratings definitely went up on the show. She had a good talk show of her own so people like her. I rarely watched the View prior to the other hosts being on because I found it boring. I think the show has changed a lot since Rosie came on where it is better and I think when she and Joy crack on each other - they are funny.
If that was the case they would have already been watching. Folks tuned in out of curiosity, not for the love of Rosie. People liked her until she started up with her political nonsense. She blew her own cover when she became a spokesperson for Kmart (one of the largest gun sellers in the country) while trying to convince us that she was anti-gun, while having armed bodyguards. Now she just comes off as hateful and hypocritical. The fact that she would be so blatantly disrespectful to O’Reilly, who was calm and respectful on The View, while thinking Danny DeVito’s drunken paroxysmal behavior was funny shows what low class material she has become. There is humor and then there is complete juvenile absurdity.

ponchie

I'm not wild about Rosie, sometimes she's funny..sometimes she's irritating. But I'm with her on this one. She said nothing worse than any late night talk show host has said. Even one of them said last week the joke he made about Donald was way worse than what Rosie said. Then I saw Donald comment that she made fun of his hair. Who hasn't, it's the butt of jokes all over late night. He should have showed a little more class and toned down the personal insults on her. Even Bill O'Reilly asked him why he was doing that.