Ross Department Store!!!

Goldie

I saw the sign of 235 between Kmart and Target for Ross Department store. Does anyone know when it is opening? I also heard that there is going to be an Old Navy, Best Buy, and an Olive Garden. Can anyone confirm?

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'm looking forward to the Olive Garden, Best Buy, and Old Navy, but could give a rats hide about the Ross. I hate to dig for clothing, and that's all that I seem to do there. Sort of like at Burlington or TJ Maxx. :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
JabbaJawz said:
Sort of like at Burlington or TJ Maxx. :ohwell:
For real. I like the cheap clothes but I hate spending the whole day pawing through crap to find the treasures.

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ross, Old Navy and Best Buy, but not an Olive Garden. (yet)

BuddyLee

Football addict
Goldie said:
I saw the sign of 235 between Kmart and Target for Ross Department store. Does anyone know when it is opening? I also heard that there is going to be an Old Navy, Best Buy, and an Olive Garden. Can anyone confirm?
Ross :yay:Dorky t-shirts.

Old Navy:boo: Preppy crap.

Best Buy:yay: Good prices on laptops.

Olive Garden :yay: Good eats.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Oz said:
Ross, Old Navy and Best Buy, but not an Olive Garden. (yet)
Well, if we don't get an olive Garden they can keep the rest of the crap!!

How about a Pep Boys?? OR the Jiffy Lube that's been coming soon for 2 years??

JabbaJawz said:
I'm looking forward to the Olive Garden, Best Buy, and Old Navy, but could give a rats hide about the Ross. I hate to dig for clothing, and that's all that I seem to do there. Sort of like at Burlington or TJ Maxx. :ohwell:
:yeahthat:

I went in the one in Waldorf and stayed 5 minutes and never went back.

BTE

Extra Ordinary
Oh yeah...Ross blows! No price is worth digging through all the crap to find something. And when/if you do find something, you have to look it over really well to make sure there are no stains or snags on it.

Olive Garden.....I can't wait to hear if it happens...I've been hearing rumors about an Olive Garden coming to town, back when Western Steer first shut down.....so I wouldn't hold my breath........I love Olive Garden!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
vraiblonde said:
For real. I like the cheap clothes but I hate spending the whole day pawing through crap to find the treasures.
I've been in both Ross and TJ Maxx looking for men's jeans, but I couldn't find anything in my size. Everything on the rack looked like they were factory seconds or discontinued styles. Do these stores seem like the Family Dollars of clothing stores?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
BuddyLee said:
Ross :yay:Dorky t-shirts.

Old Navy:boo: Preppy crap.

Best Buy:yay: Good prices on laptops.

Olive Garden :yay: Good eats.
couple years (or less) down the road and we'll have some more empty store fronts..................

I'd rather have a Kohl's............

Its too bad that these bigger stores dont use the empty buildings we already have! I mean, how about filling the freaking harvest market and the cvs in san souci plaza?!?!?! that would be a great place for a best buy! I mean, I can understand why they don't want to go into the Square, but San Souci wouldn't be bad....

SamSpade

BA in SoMD said:
Its too bad that these bigger stores dont use the empty buildings we already have! I mean, how about filling the freaking harvest market and the cvs in san souci plaza?!?!?! that would be a great place for a best buy! I mean, I can understand why they don't want to go into the Square, but San Souci wouldn't be bad....
The story I keep hearing is that stores there keep failing because the landlord charges too much. I mean, Harvest Market has been gone *YEARS* and nobody's taking that spot?