Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Indianpolisland

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Washington (it's MY poll damn it!)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agee

Rams v. Falcons: Rams offense is clicking. Falcons haven't played a game in two weeks. M. Vicks running keeps Atlanta close, but to much Rams offense.

Rams 35 Falcons 24

Vikes v. Eagles: Vikings grabbed confidence with the win over the Packers. Phillys defense will be ready for Culpepper and punk-azz moon man. Phillys offense finds a way to get it done.

Eagles 27 Vikings 17

Colts v. Pats: Patriots coaching staff has had the Colts number in play-off games. They find a scheme to frustrate Manning. But, I think the Colts get it done with the Patriots secondary smarting.

Colts 31 Pats 21

Jets v. Steelers: Not many folks giving the jets a chance. Will have to agree. Steelers shut down Curtis Martin and the jets running game. Steelers offense could stumble a bit.

Steelers 17 Jets 10
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

J.South

Let's get drunk
Larry Gude said:
Rams v. Falcons

Vikes v. Eagles

Colts v. Pats

Jets v. Steelers

Falcons-Vick will deliver. Rams' got lucky last week as the clock strikes 12

Eagles- Even w/o TO good defense Jevon and company and a pretty good runningback in Westbrook.

Colts- Manning should pick apart the Pats ailing secondary

Steelers- Will be too much for the Jets

D

dems4me

Airgasm said:
Rams v. Falcons: Rams offense is clicking. Falcons haven't played a game in two weeks. M. Vicks running keeps Atlanta close, but to much Rams offense.

Rams 35 Falcons 24

Vikes v. Eagles: Vikings grabbed confidence with the win over the Packers. Phillys defense will be ready for Culpepper and punk-azz moon man. Phillys offense finds a way to get it done.

Eagles 27 Vikings 17

Colts v. Pats: Patriots coaching staff has had the Colts number in play-off games. They find a scheme to frustrate Manning. But, I think the Colts get it done with the Patriots secondary smarting.

Colts 31 Pats 21

Jets v. Steelers: Not many folks giving the jets a chance. Will have to agree. Steelers shut down Curtis Martin and the jets running game. Steelers offense could stumble a bit.

Steelers 17 Jets 10
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Your picks are the same as mine!!! :dance:

B

Bruzilla

I think they should just hand the Lombardi trophy to Mr. Rooney now and use all that air time for re-runs of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot out takes. Everyone knows the Steelers are the best!

Bruzilla said:
I think they should just hand the Lombardi trophy to Mr. Rooney now and use all that air time for re-runs of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot out takes. Everyone knows the Steelers are the best!

:yeahthat:

Voter2002

"Fill your hands you SOB!
All season long, the Pats have been given the short stick because of their ailing secondary..but they still get the job done and finished with a regular season record of 14-2 with a first round bye.

People need to get over their fixation that just because there are no "stars" playing in the secondary that the Pats are doomed.

But then again....I'm just a little biased....

mainman

Set Trippin
gumbo said:
Got ya covered Airgasm :yay:

Anyone else? Come on don't be scared. :boxing:
I'll take the colts too... You do realize that NE has neither starting CB playing right? Let's see how important Ty Law is to the pats....:whistle:

Agee

Voter2002 said:
All season long, the Pats have been given the short stick because of their ailing secondary..but they still get the job done and finished with a regular season record of 14-2 with a first round bye.

People need to get over their fixation that just because there are no "stars" playing in the secondary that the Pats are doomed.

But then again....I'm just a little biased....
:notworthy So much for listening to the so-called "experts", and picking the Colts.