OldHillcrestGuy 64
Homedepot20/JGR 63
Team TTOW 57
G-Team Young Guns 54
G-Team Ford 52
HD/Stewart RFK 12

homedepot20

Anybody that has Bubbz on their team might want to change that this weekend.🏴
Wallace was subbing for Kurt Busch in 45 Car so anyone Subbing for Wallace will be subbing for Kurt .
Only OldHillcrestGuy has Kurt on OHG5X Champ

Last edited:

gemma_rae

Wallace was subbing for Kurt Busch in 45 Car so anyone Subbing for Wallace will be subbing for Kurt .
Only OldHillcrestGuy has Kurt on Team Toyota
Ty Gibbs was substituting for Kurt in the 45, then after they knew Kurt wasn't coming back, they switched Bubbz to the 45 because it was still eligible for either an owner's championship or manufacturers championship, don't remember which right now, and put Ty Gibbs in the 23.

JH Nemechek will be subbing for Bubbz in the 45 this weekend. Nemechek has never been in a top tier cup car before, ever. A lot of peeps are saying this is his golden opportunity.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Ty Gibbs was substituting for Kurt in the 45, then after they knew Kurt wasn't coming back, they switched Bubbz to the 45 because it was still eligible for either an owner's championship or manufacturers championship, don't remember which right now, and put Ty Gibbs in the 23.

JH Nemechek will be subbing for Bubbz in the 45 this weekend. Nemechek has never been in a top tier cup car before, ever. A lot of peeps are saying this is his golden opportunity.
So Nemechek will be basically Subbing for Kurt Busch in 45 Car
OHG5X Champ has Kurt Busch as #5 pick

gemma_rae

Kurt Busch is not coming back.

homedepot20

Dixie Vodka 400 RESULTS
🏁 LARSON🏁
Chastain
Allmindger
Austin Dillon
Keselowski
Fantasy Standing AFTER Homestead
🏁AJ2 89 +1=90🏁
AJ3 84+6=90
Team Toyota 84+6=90
HD/Penske Hendrick 84+1=85
Team LYSW 77 +6=83
OHG5X Champ 78+1=79
G-Team Chevy 67 +6=73
Fingers Crossed ℒ️66 +6=72
AJ1 68 +1=69
OldHillcrestGuy 64+1=65
Homedepot20/JGR 63+0=63
Team TTOW 57+6=63
G-Team Young Guns 54+5=59
G-Team Ford 52+1=53
HD/Stewart RFK 12+1=13
NEXT RACE, Sunday 30 October , 2PM on NBC @ MARTINSVILLE
PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK YOUR RESULTS
😊😊😊😊

OldHillcrestGuy

Wow looks like Im making my move for another CHAMPIONSHIP didnt know I was that close. Thats my TeamToyota with 2 Chevy drivers that are winning for me the last 2 weeks. Been a long season didnot even know I had Kurt Busch still on one of my teams. Ill just keep it as it is no need to change it now, that team is not pushing for any championship.

homedepot20

Wow looks like Im making my move for another CHAMPIONSHIP
Kurt Busch still on one of my teams. Ill just keep it as it is no need to change it now, that team is not pushing for any championship.
Kurt Busch is on your 5X & Nemechek is currently subbing. Let me know if you want another Driver.That Team is in 6th place Well within range of a possible 4th place finish .Your Decision πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Please check your Points .MAJOR Changes in CURRENT STANDING ( Except for LAST PLACE Team ) 😩😩😩
3 WAY TIE FOR 1ST With 2 Races remaining 😲😲😲
AJ2
AJ3
Team Toyota
Another nail biter finish.

I have to imagine that with not many people making driver changes, made keeping score easy even with the increased number of teams.

homedepot20

I have to imagine that with not many people making driver changes, made keeping score easy even with the increased number of teams.
I'm old school so I use Paper & Pen to keep track of changes .If I knew how to use a software program & PC would be even easier 😲😲😲

homedepot20

I have to imagine that with not many people making driver changes,
Only been several driver changes since Season started .Me myself use to change EVERY WEEK , now I stick with what I started out with .
Stewart RFK has been a major disappointment. For Tony I imagine MORE😲😲😲