Round Up lawsuit

GregV814

Hey, I saw a container of Round Up once. Now, my legs itch. My doctor says the itch is because of dry skin. Here’s my suspicion: Monsanto has him on the payroll!!! I need one of those law firms to take my case against Monsanto!!!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Lawyers that advertise on TV need to be sprayed with a liberal dose of round up daily.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Here's a question..one of pondered for a long time. For easily 15 years now, a whole host of law firms advertise for mesothelioma victims. In every single one of those commercials, they claim that "30 billion dollars has been set aside by court settlement" for victims. They all also claim to have gotten large settlements for thousands of victims.

How can the 30 billion remain untouched and completely intact for 15+ years if so many law firms are winning big paydays for so many victims all that time? wmconfused4.gif

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Here's a question..one of pondered for a long time. For easily 15 years now, a whole host of law firms advertise for mesothelioma victims. In every single one of those commercials, they claim that "30 billion dollars has been set aside by court settlement" for victims. They all also claim to have gotten large settlements for thousands of victims.

How can the 30 billion remain untouched and completely intact for 15+ years if so many law firms are winning big paydays for so many victims all that time? View attachment 126765

I personally know 3 people that have reached settlements. That being said, there are MANY hoops that need to be jumped through to gain anything from these lawsuits.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I personally know 3 people that have reached settlements. That being said, there are MANY hoops that need to be jumped through to gain anything from these lawsuits.

I just want to know the magic behind the "never dwindling settlement pot". ;-)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't know. The older your are and closer to death, the less you get.

It was a 30 billion pot 15 years ago...and it's still 30 billion sitting there according the commercials I just watched during my lunch break. ? New math?

I'd have to conclude, from the lack of even a dent in the settlement fund, that not one of those firms has been very effective at obtaining settlements. LOL.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

How can the 30 billion remain untouched and completely intact for 15+ years if so many law firms are winning big paydays for so many victims all that time? View attachment 126765

Common core math?

BernieP

Resident PIA

new math

Sapidus

The claim that $30 billion has been set aside to pay off victims has no relation to the claim that people have been paid out from that figure.

$30 billion dollars was what the court set aside for damages. That number obviously has not been reached yet if lawyers still think it is worthwhile to troll for victims.

they are not saying $30 billion remains

How can that possibly be difficult to understand?