Rourke blames skyrocketing murder rates in U.S. cities on Republicans’ “death cult mentality”

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I bet he blames the same people for homosexuals being tossed off of buildings in the Middle East and countries where peaceful muslims are known to be the majority of the citizens.

Hijinx

So we have black lives matter rioting and burning. Antifa joining them and ripping down statues , black on black shootings every weekend an this peter -puffer thinks it the fault of republicans.

SamSpade

When you get a chance - look up the safest METRO cities in America (because if you just look up safest cities, you'll get a list of tiny towns that really isn't what you're looking for).

Check out who's mayor - and get back to me.

DITTO the WORST in America - do the same.

The safest ones are MOSTLY run by Republicans - Tampa and Honolulu are exceptions - -
But ALL of the worst ones are run by Democrats - some of them, for a long time.

Grant you - most large metropolitan areas are run by Democrats - you'll find the largest cities ALL are -
But I find it interesting that large cities run by Republicans are low in crime.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Republicans are responsible for urban crime like obama was responsible to the economic gains during the Trump presidency.

gemma_rae

If his reasoning is Republicans left them alone, like they asked, to sink or swim in their own sh!tholes, and that Dems failed miserably. He's kind of right you know.

DaSDGuy

If his reasoning is Republicans left them alone, like they asked, to sink or swim in their own sh!tholes, and that Dems failed miserably. He's kind of right you know.
So true. Republicans let them decide their lifestyles for themselves. They really shouldn't bitch about the results.