Route 4 shut down this morning

RPMDAD

Yes It was a fatal 19 year old left road way hit tree. His name was Matt and was my sons Brian best friend

My son at Salisbury University already knew about it. He knew the young man, Thanks for the update just
e-mailed him. Thoughts and Prayers are with the Family, may God bless them all. He e-mailed me and asked me if i had heard anything about it.

Roman

Yes It was a fatal 19 year old left road way hit tree. His name was Matt and was my sons Brian best friend

Hey agillings! Knew you from my Medic days. Sorry for Brian's Friend, and for his Family. We know all too well, what a tragedy it is, no matter what the age. Are you still running? I miss the good ole days. Take care my Friend. :huggy:

agillings

Hi Roman send me a PM. I dont run with CALS anymore had some good times there, run with different Company now. Yes this is a sad story, Brian(my son) and Matt were very close just like brothers, I liked Matt smart kid. Just makes me think how short life is and it can be gone in a split second. He was so happy when Brian helped him get the job at VW. He was on his way to work Saturday morning when this accured. I sit and think of how much he will be missed.