Rudy Giuliani’s post-election meltdown starts to become literal

gunsmoke

Rudy Giuliani’s post-election meltdown starts to become literal

It’s very simple, according to Rudolph W. Giuliani and the rest of President Trump’s legal posse, but also very vast. China is in on it. Cuba is in on it. Antifa and George Soros are in on it. At least two presidents of Venezuela, one dead and one living, are in on it. Big Tech is in on it; a Web server from Germany is involved (there’s always a server involved). Multiple major U.S. cities are in on it, as are decent American citizens who volunteer at polling precincts. Argentina is in on it, too, sort of. Chicago Mayor Richard Daley was in on it back in 1960, when, according to an unproved conspiracy theory, he stole the presidency for John F. Kennedy, thereby launching an ongoing pattern of corrupt cities stuffing or scrapping ballots. The “it” is a massive, premeditated scheme to steal the election from Donald Trump, according to Giuliani, and it also involved corralling poll watchers at great distances from the ballot counting.

Brendan Buck, previously a top aide to Paul D. Ryan (R) when Ryan was House speaker, was streaming C-SPAN at his home in Northwest D.C.
“I picture Trump glued to this and just lapping it up,” Buck said.

“I love the president, I wanted him to win this election,” Geraldo Rivera would say later, on Fox News. “What I saw with Rudy Giuliani, who I’ve known for decades, was bizarre, was unfocused.”

Chris Krebs, erstwhile director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, took to Twitter.

“That press conference was the most dangerous 1hr 45 minutes of television in American history,” typed Krebs, who vouched for the integrity of the election and was subsequently fired by Trump this week. “And possibly the craziest.”

This is Trump's America.

Lie...cheat...undermine the election...undermine the country...pout...cry...whine...sue...revenge fire...rage tweet...and play golf...while a pandemic rages under your watch...while America's worldwide influence shrinks....

MAGA...or something.