Ruin Christmas for all why don't you!

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Anyone hear the news story about the woman in MoCty who set her apartment on fire displaced many neighbors and leaving them homeless so close to Christmas. How wrong is that? How can any punishment fit this crime? :mad:

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
According to radio news reports this morning, she was having an argument with her boyfriend so she locked herself in the bedroom and started burning clothes. Burning 75 people out of their homes when you're having an argument sounds like a perfectly rational response to me. :sarcasm:

willie

quote:
According to radio news reports this morning, she was having an argument with her boyfriend

One of the displaced neighbors wanted to know why they don't just settle it like they did in the old days with a fry pan to the head?

Attachments

• pan.gif
    pan.gif
    20.7 KB · Views: 173

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
It was just awful. There were people who only had on their pj's and the one outfit they have on is all they have. A neighbor passed out blankets to as many as she could. So sad, and now the insurance companies of the other residents will be fighting with her insurance company and who knows when the sun will shine again.

willie

LexiGirl75 said:
It was just awful. There were people who only had on their pj's and the one outfit they have on is all they have. A neighbor passed out blankets to as many as she could. So sad, and now the insurance companies of the other residents will be fighting with her insurance company and who knows when the sun will shine again.
I'll give you odds that, as renters, very few were insured.

Ponytail

willie said:
I'll give you odds that, as renters, very few were insured.

Unreal how few renters actually get renters insurance. It's SOOOoo cheap too.

Either way, what a crappy thing to have happen to you at any time. The holidays just make it harder.