Rule #1

garyt27

INAFJ
I wonder if the Gott chick is related to Johnny Gott. the owner. That would be robber robbing robber.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
There were cops and a utility truck at the accident scene on Olivet Road this morning around 6 as was leaving for work. Later in the day I noticed that the shrubs in the middle of the traffic circle at Rousby Hall/Olivet Road had been taken out, and there were chunks of concrete placed in the circle after having been broken loose. It looks like the car didn't even slow for the circle, went straight through the circle, went off to the left, and took out a utility pole and ended up in the woods. The report says alcohol was involved. I believe it.

RCflyer

There are some stupid criminals in this world that's for sure!
When I lived in Orlando, some Dip$h1t robbed one of those small convenience / strip mall banks several years back and when he ran out of the bank, he ran into an office a couple of doors down that turned out to be a Sheriffs outpost!!!!

officeguy

In many other states, killing your accomplice in a crime gets you charged with felony murder. Here he'll get a traffic ticket for failing to yield.

GregV814

about 2 years ago some n'er do wells, tried to rob the PNC Bank in Owings.

well, plans fell apart immediately as they announced the robbery, (guns pointed) to the receptionist at the funeral home next door.... oooops, wrong building....

in their disgust and embarassment, they took the womans cell phone....

RCflyer

about 2 years ago some n'er do wells, tried to rob the PNC Bank in Owings.

well, plans fell apart immediately as they announced the robbery, (guns pointed) to the receptionist at the funeral home next door.... oooops, wrong building....

in their disgust and embarassment, they took the womans cell phone....

That reminds me of a guy who wanted to rob a bank. He planned the whole robbery out to every last detail for over a year. He bought a black ski mask, gloves, a black outfit and a gun as well as a full size mirror. And so every day up to the day of the robbery, he would get dressed up with his gun and stand in front of the mirror and practice his gun draw and speech. "Freeze Mother F'ers this is a stick up!!" "Freeze Mother F'ers this is a stick up!!" "Freeze Mother F'ers this is a stick up!!" and so on and so on. And then the big day finally comes.
He enters the bank, pulls his gun and yells, "FREEZE MOTHER STICKER'S, THIS IS A FU## UP!!!"

:drummer: Buh Dum Dum :drummer:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
Aaaannnnnnndddd.... They are back at it...

Couple Involved in Incident that led to the Death of a Lusby Man, Arrested Again One Week Later | Southern Maryland News Net

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014, Deputy First Class T. Snyder of the Lexington Park COPs UNIT responded to the Family Dollar store on Great Mills Road for a theft.

The manager of the store observed a male subject and a female subject concealing items of merchandise in a bag carried by the female. The manager confronted the two suspects at the sales counter at which time they threw the items on the counter and fled the store.

Later the same day, DFC T. Snyder found two subjects in the area which matched the description provided by the manager. They were identified as Amanda Nichole Gott, 18, and David Todd Dennison, 37, both with no fixed address

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Knowing ahead of time that this will cause a #### storm I have to ask: Why were they out on the street and who made bail for them for the robbery?

BOP

Well, it didn't take long after the crash and the death of one stupid partner-in-crime for the pookies to come to the defense of their fellow pookies.

shanekwa Logged In Now
2/6/2014 at 7:31 AM
Hooray!!
Another criminal thug bites the dust. Hopefully the other two will get some prison time. LOSERS!

Cindy1213 Logged In Now
2/6/2014 at 9:28 AM
Reply to shanekwa: Words do hurt others
Judge not to be Judge and Lord have mercy on your soul Ms. Perfect!
God bless the families during their loss

I'm thinking english may not be Cindy's first language.

:coffee:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Knowing ahead of time that this will cause a #### storm I have to ask: Why were they out on the street and who made bail for them for the robbery?

I don't know, but I do know that they had help available to them which could have saved a life and changed theirs. Using that help would have entailed discontinuing their lifestyle. They chose instead to go their own way. Apparently they haven't gotten themselves in enough trouble yet.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
That reminds me of a guy who wanted to rob a bank. He planned the whole robbery out to every last detail for over a year. He bought a black ski mask, gloves, a black outfit and a gun as well as a full size mirror. And so every day up to the day of the robbery, he would get dressed up with his gun and stand in front of the mirror and practice his gun draw and speech. "Freeze Mother F'ers this is a stick up!!" "Freeze Mother F'ers this is a stick up!!" "Freeze Mother F'ers this is a stick up!!" and so on and so on. And then the big day finally comes.
He enters the bank, pulls his gun and yells, "FREEZE MOTHER STICKER'S, THIS IS A FU## UP!!!"

:drummer: Buh Dum Dum :drummer:

It could have been worse. He could have tried to rob them on Presidents' Day.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Aaaannnnnnndddd.... They are back at it...

Couple Involved in Incident that led to the Death of a Lusby Man, Arrested Again One Week Later | Southern Maryland News Net

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014, Deputy First Class T. Snyder of the Lexington Park COPs UNIT responded to the Family Dollar store on Great Mills Road for a theft.

The manager of the store observed a male subject and a female subject concealing items of merchandise in a bag carried by the female. The manager confronted the two suspects at the sales counter at which time they threw the items on the counter and fled the store.

Later the same day, DFC T. Snyder found two subjects in the area which matched the description provided by the manager. They were identified as Amanda Nichole Gott, 18, and David Todd Dennison, 37, both with no fixed address

The Gott girl gets younger with each arrest it appears.

officeguy

myself said:
In many other states, killing your accomplice in a crime gets you charged with felony murder. Here he'll get a traffic ticket for failing to yield.
That wouldn't surprise me.

St Marys co judiciary can do even better. Even the theft charge from the incident that killed their accomplice was dismissed. The same day they were arrested for the next crime :doh: .

Charge No: 001Description:THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
Statute: CR.7.104Description:THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0521MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 02/05/2014 To: 02/05/2014 Victim Age:
Disposition
Plea: OTHER PLEA
Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:02/12/2014
Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
Credit Time Served:

Same for her accomplice:

Charge No: 001Description:THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
Statute: CR.7.104Description:THEFT LESS THAN $100.00
Amended Date: CJIS Code:1 0521MO/PLL:probable Cause:X
Incident Date From: 02/05/2014 To: 02/05/2014 Victim Age:
Disposition
Plea: OTHER PLEA
Disposition: NOLLE PROSEQUIDisposition Date:02/12/2014
Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
Amt Suspended: Fine:$0.00Court Costs:$0.00CICF:$0.00
PBJ EndDate: Probation End Date:Restitution Amount:$0.00
Jail Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
Suspended Term: Yrs:Mos:Days:
Credit Time Served:

Roman

I can't say that I have a reliable source, but I heard that the older man, 53 year-old Steve Coontz was just hitching a ride with the other two, and didn't have anything to do with the stolen vehicle, or the theft from Fast Stop.

officeguy

I can't say that I have a reliable source, but I heard that the older man, 53 year-old Steve Coontz was just hitching a ride with the other two, and didn't have anything to do with the stolen vehicle, or the theft from Fast Stop.

Mh, I hope that the vehicular homicide charges for whoever was driving that night are cooking at the Grand Jury level.