Rules for Thee, Not for Me!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Man starts controversy with meat-only club after coworker has vegan club

This story about a workplace food dispute has people online going bananas.

An anonymous poster on Reddit’s "Am I the A--h---" subreddit said he started a meat-eating club at his job in response to a coworker’s vegan-only club.

He claimed that one of his colleagues started a vegan dinner club exclusively for their coworkers following a vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian diet. Other coworkers “will not be able to join the club,” the poster said the group’s “statement of purpose” read.

In response, the poster claimed that he and some other meat-eating coworkers started a burger and steak club to go out and try new restaurants each week. They only allowed meat-eaters to join. However, members of the vegan club filed a complaint with the company’s human resources department.

:lmao:

herb749

So what was the complaint reasons .? We started our club 1st or you are all just a bunch of copy cats . :dork:

UglyBear

No doubt she thought that club perpetrated violence against her. That's how these people "think".
All these snowflakes who grew up in white, affluent, safe neighborhoods really don’t know what violence is.
With their genius calls for defunding the police they will soon have a chance to find out. Get “culturally enriched”, as they say. Carry on.

Hijinx

After having worked for 25 years in the darker sections of Washington DC I certainly know what violence is and I know who causes the greatest percent of it. Having been accosted and assaulted, and called a white M-fer more times than I care to remember I am now retired, and living without this sort of BS, but I have not forgotten . I worked with many good black men and women really good people, and worked with some real a-holes also, but I can say without fear of being mistaken that black people as a whole are much more racist than whites, and whites may be racist, but are seldom violent because of it, and seldom kill their own people. Or anyone else for that matter.

glhs837

Power with Control
After having worked for 25 years in the darker sections of Washington DC I certainly know what violence is and I know who causes the greatest percent of it. Having been accosted and assaulted, and called a white M-fer more times than I care to remember I am now retired, and living without this sort of BS, but I have not forgotten . I worked with many good black men and women really good people, and worked with some real a-holes also, but I can say without fear of being mistaken that black people as a whole are much more racist than whites, and whites may be racist, but are seldom violent because of it, and seldom kill their own people. Or anyone else for that matter.

Was this in the wrong thread?

BernieP

Resident PIA
So what was the complaint reasons .? We started our club 1st or you are all just a bunch of copy cats . :dork:
The vegans stated that they were hurt by being excluded. They demanded to be allowed to join and meals must be at vegan restaurants.