Rumors: Turkish Leader Erdogan Dead Of Heart Attack

stgislander

PREMO Member
:sshrug:

someone worse will replace him
I'm hoping not. With Erdogan gone, maybe Turkey will come back to their senses. I'd like to believe the vast majority of Turks are like the vast majority of Iranians. Get them out from under an oppressive thumb, and they'd return to their previous moderateness..

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I'm hoping not. With Erdogan gone, maybe Turkey will come back to their senses. I'd like to believe the vast majority of Turks are like the vast majority of Iranians. Get them out from under an oppressive thumb, and they'd return to their previous moderateness..
There's something to that; as in the recent anti-Erdogan candidate elected mayor of Istanbul a few weeks back (winning in a landslide after the Erdogan govt improperly (?) annulled the initial March 2019 election). From Wikipedia: "The result was seen as a huge blow to President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who had once said that if his party 'lost Istanbul, we would lose Turkey.'" Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_2019_Istanbul_mayoral_election

If the rumors turn out to be true, I'm crossing my fingers and leaning toward your take.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:
Russia just officially delivered the dowry to Turkey's military last week... if it turns out to be a medically induced heart attack I'm suspecting the groom, Vlad, didn't want a honeymoon period. :eyebrow: Just a the-roy. 🍿

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If he did croak, they're not announcing it yet.

Nothing in any news venue to confirm it.

Probably just another twitter hoax.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

This article sums up nicely what I've been thinking; the dude hasn't been on Twitter since July 20 and it would be an easy thing (given the rumors) to provide "proof of life." So what's up...?

At this point, probably rumors. But then again....

--- End of line (MCP)

transporter

This article sums up nicely what I've been thinking; the dude hasn't been on Twitter since July 20 and it would be an easy thing (given the rumors) to provide "proof of life." So what's up...?

At this point, probably rumors. But then again....

--- End of line (MCP)

You think a tweet is proof of life?

OMG...that is priceless...just freaking priceless!!!