Run Al, run!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I thought this was a similiar joke to one I'd posted on myspace yesterday:

FINALLY, someone has come out with a 100% bipartisan political bumper sticker. The hottest selling bumper sticker comes from New York state . ..

"RUN HILLARY RUN"

Democrats put it on the rear bumper.

Republicans put it on the front bumper.

:biggrin:

SamSpade

edinsomd said:

This would surprise me.

Al's the kind of political know-it-all that I respect least. I probably "respect" Michael Moore more, because while he's a nutcase - he's willing to stand behind what he believes.

But Al will fire away at anyone he wants, and then when called on something he says, he'll revert to "hey, I'm just a comedian - take it at that". It's an escape clause for saying something outrageous and unsupportable.

If he runs for office, that loophole disappears. He won't be able to claim he was just trying to be funny.

Every once in a while I go over to visit frankenlies.com. While I'm usually dismissive over any site that goes out of its way over ONE person - like the tomcruiseisanidiot type sites - this one has a few relevant points.

I guess I never even found his comedy all that funny either.

Kerad

vraiblonde said:
Watch that retard get elected. :rolleyes:

Minnesota is the state decided to elect a cheesy ex-"professional wrestler" to be it's governor.

If he does run, at least he's willing to try to do something to make a difference. Most political radio show hosts are only interested in spewing idiocy for 3 hours a day, contributing nothing constructive.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kerad said:
If he does run, at least he's willing to try to do something to make a difference. Most political radio show hosts are only interested in spewing idiocy for 3 hours a day, contributing nothing constructive.
What makes you think Al Franken is going to contribute something constructive? Just because he says so?

Pete

Repete
Kerad said:
Minnesota is the state decided to elect a cheesy ex-"professional wrestler" to be it's governor.

Ring a bell or something before you post something this funny next time. I burned myself with hot coffee.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, PS, most *politicians* do nothing but spew idiocy and contribute nothing constructive.

Kerad

Pete said:
Ring a bell or something before you post something this funny next time. I burned myself with hot coffee.

I said "willing to try"....didn't say anything about actually doing something.