Running Hare Winery 8/16/13

Foxhound

Finishing last
Just a thought for a formite meeting...

It's Jimmy Buffet music and trivia night, 6-9

Running Hare Vineyards, A little bit of Tuscany and Napa, a beautiful Destination Wedding here in Southern Maryland. Running Hare Vineyard, fine wines, site rentals, a premier winery in Calvert County.

They do not sell food, so pack a picnic.

I've not have the pleasure of meeting any forum friends, yet.

No food! Count me out. I'm thinking the Ruddy Duck again. The Seafood House was soooooooo good last weekend!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Hey, ya win some..... just not this one. I was hoping to appeal to the Jimmy Buffett fans.

Maybe I will make it out with the group one of these days.

Thanks for the :huggy:

I made my first and probably only appearance the last Friday in June, at the Rivers Edge (?) in Benedict, I believe. Met about 7 or 8 other forum rats, including (I think) Bann, Vince, Slotpuppy, Belvak, are the names I seem to remember.

They may be ogres on the site, but at the gathering it was just a group of people that like to eat and have good conversation amongst us.

So food is a must. Although Parrotheads ususlly are interesting as well.

I would like to make another Friday, but Tampa is a long way to drive from......:yahoo:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I made my first and probably only appearance the last Friday in June, at the Rivers Edge (?) in Benedict, I believe. Met about 7 or 8 other forum rats, including (I think) Bann, Vince, Slotpuppy, Belvak, are the names I seem to remember.

They may be ogres on the site, but at the gathering it was just a group of people that like to eat and have good conversation amongst us.

I would like to make another Friday, but Tampa is a long way to drive from......:yahoo:
An ogre? Moi?! :drama:

Ima gonna have to ask Vrai for more bitch points now. :banana:

bcp

In My Opinion

Sometime between September and May, I fully intend to yank the camper down the coast to the keys. Maybe We can stop in or near Tampa and get you over for a steak on the grill