Running out of gas

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Couple of things here to digest:
1) We have a shortage of qualified tanker drivers to make gasoline deliveries.

2) The cyber attack on the Colonial pipeline.

A couple of friends, one in Myrtle Beach and the other in FL both asked on their FB pages, "What happened? Why is there no gas?" So not only can't we get the gas into the tanks at the gas station, we can't move it through the pipeline. SMDH. The government believes that know the group that is responsible for the cyber attack and maybe they can make arrests, but probably not. If they are indeed apprehended, they need to be tried as enemies of the state. Furthermore, I believe that ANY person found guilty of committing Ransomware attacks on any government infrastructure (fuel, food, hospitals etc.) needs to be publicly executed.

I'm just waiting for the vapid comments from the woke ass greenies that will try and celebrate this and us it as a push to expand, in other words force, more reliance on renewable energy sources.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The thing is, the OFFICE Computers were affected, not the systems controlling the pipe line

Hijinx

I don't know squat about the pipelines and how they are run but it would seems to me that personnel working there could just go out and turn the pumps on and keep things running. If it's just the Office computers involved it is probably more likely they cannot keep track of where the oil is going and who to bill for it, so they shut it down.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Just thinking out loud here:

Biden: Pass my infrastructure bill.
GOP: No.
Biden: Pass my infrastructure bill.
GOP: No.
Attack on infrastructure rendering gas line inoperable, no real damage, but delays and inconvenience in getting things restored.

Biden, with a smirk on his face: See? Our infrastructure is weak. Pass my bill.

Coincidence?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Biden ain't that smart .. plus the infrastructure bill has nothing to do with CyberSecurity and everything to do with other progressive pet projects

BOP

"Might just ain't as righteous as it used to be before
When your army's out of gas.
" - "The Year 2003 Minus 25," Waylon & Willie (1978); Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson