Running out of Gas?

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Anyone heard that the gas refinery(sp?) in Va has run short? Gas in prices in Charlotte Hall $3.49 this evening. Some local stations are out of some grades. Heard DC TV tell people not to top off tanks in panic. Like it would be a tragedy to have to stay home from work Tuesday!!!!!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
appyday said:
I heard that we have no shortage it was on the radio today..they said gas is high but you will be able to get it..
Good thing. Heading to the Outer Banks on Monday for a week. I'll miss you all. :cheers:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
appyday said:
I heard that we have no shortage it was on the radio today..they said gas is high but you will be able to get it..

Sons friend was just in Mechanicsville and the BP has no low or mid grade. Might just be a temporary situation.

willie

HorseLady said:
Sons friend was just in Mechanicsville and the BP has no low or mid grade. Might just be a temporary situation.
I got Premium ($3.429) at Dash in 235 and Chancellors Run. One of the other two grades was out.

Triggerfish

I think someone may be stealing my gas......I went from 7/8 to 1/2 today and I drove only about 20 miles today.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Triggerfish said:
I think someone may be stealing my gas......I went from 7/8 to 1/2 today and I drove only about 20 miles today.

I thought I saw Cheech running around with an empty trash can earlier.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Where's the thread with the link to local gas prices? I thought there was one, but I can't find it. :nomoney:

dustin

UAIOE
I hope it doesnt run out. My dad and I gotta go back to hometown in LA next week to get grandma....they dont expect to have power in her area for another 4 weeks...gotta take lots of gas with us for the trip in case we cant get any along the way/in the area, etc...

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
In Florida, an enforcement official said they had gas stations that they are investigating for "bagging" their regular unleaded (i.e. acting like they were out so people had to buy the even pricier premium gas also marked up extroardinarily).

Vince

Haven't been out yet today, but I'll bet gas on this side of the bridge has hit $4 for 92 octane.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
FromTexas said:
In Florida, an enforcement official said they had gas stations that they are investigating for "bagging" their regular unleaded (i.e. acting like they were out so people had to buy the even pricier premium gas also marked up extroardinarily).

My sentiments as well. I went to 3 different gas stations today that said they were out of 87 and 89 leaving only the very pricey high test available. Made me wonder if there was a sinister plot at hand.

W

Wenchy

Vince said:
Haven't been out yet today, but I'll bet gas on this side of the bridge has hit $4 for 92 octane.

Don't come over on this side of the bridge. :yikes:

Attachments

• bilde.jpg
    bilde.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 63