Rush Limbaugh: The Voice of Reason?

SkylarkTempest

Also, I love how Trump and his team are distancing themselves from Powell. She's not Trump's lawyer and does not represent the campaign, and yet she was a integral part of that madness they called a press conference.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm not sure I know what you mean.The premise of the post is that even the king of all conservative media agrees that Trump's campaign should put up or shut up.

And, if you've listened to Rush over time, you'd know this is him. This is not a surprising response.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I'm very college educated.
What is that like? Very college educated? Is it sort of being extraordinarily college educated or tremendously college educated? Or, sort of college educated or slightly college educated? Or along the lines of only being a little bit pregnant? What ever it means, you must be very special indeed.

SkylarkTempest

If I may ...

What is that like? Very college educated? Is it sort of being extraordinarily college educated or tremendously college educated? Or, sort of college educated or slightly college educated? Or along the lines of only being a little bit pregnant? What ever it means, you must be very special indeed.

Again, you missed the nuance in the text. We have different rhetorical styles, I guess. But, in your defense, inflection isn't communicated very well through the written word and that sentence would be more effective if delivered through the spoken word. (I should take that into account more than I do.) That being said, I would hope you understood my meaning and are just trying to volley back with a "gotcha" comment. If so...

...brilliant. Truly, brilliant. (Question: Did I successfully imply sarcasm here, or did you take that literally? The feedback would be helpful. I'm always trying to improve my prose.)

Louise

My father listened to Rush back in the day, recorded all his shows on cassette tapes. They didn’t make the move from Calvert to Montgomery. I wish I had kept them. My father died in 1998. I listen to Rush. He knows what is going on. He is right. Trump needs to be swift, or The USA is dunskies as WE know HER. Thank you for your try President Trump. You saw the writing on the wall, and Trump trained the Swamp; as in side swiped. Yes, there was “yuge” voter fraud. God bless The USA.

Last edited:

Louise

If I may ...

The new definition of educated is indoctrinated.

Hank

my war
My father listened to Rush back in the day, recorded all his shows on cassette tapes. They didn’t make the move from Calvert to Montgomery. My father died in 1998. I listen to Rush. He knows what is going on. He is right. Trump needs to be swift, or The USA is dunskies as WE know HER. Thank you for your try President Trump. You saw the writing on the wall, and Trump trained the Swamp; as in side swiped. Yes, there was “yuge” voter fraud. God bless The USA.

Yes. You are right. He trained the swamp. Bout time you came around.