Rush Limbaugh

PJay

The Real Story of Thanksgiving

A fan shared the following:

"For years I looked forward to hearing Rush Limbaugh tell the real history of Thanksgiving. He loved telling this story. For hardcore Rush fans like myself this was an annual event never to be missed. This year is the first Thanksgiving without Rush, but I will keep the tradition alive and listen to him tell the story that he loved telling so much. This video is from last Thanksgiving - his final time ever telling the story. And the story Rush tells is indeed the true story. This is the accurate account. Watch this with your kids. That's what Rush enjoyed more than anything, was telling kids the real history of our country. And for all you parents of young kids who might be looking for some children's history books that your kids would enjoy and learn, Rush had his fantastic "Rush Revere" series (banned from liberal schools) - The first of which was "Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims". Your kids will love them. Rush always said to read them in order. There are 5 in total. When kids would call the show Rush would usually send them copies of the entire series, plus other goodies. . But anyway here is Rush telling the true history of Thanksgiving..."

Kinnakeet

The Real Story of Thanksgiving

A fan shared the following:

"For years I looked forward to hearing Rush Limbaugh tell the real history of Thanksgiving. He loved telling this story. For hardcore Rush fans like myself this was an annual event never to be missed. This year is the first Thanksgiving without Rush, but I will keep the tradition alive and listen to him tell the story that he loved telling so much. This video is from last Thanksgiving - his final time ever telling the story. And the story Rush tells is indeed the true story. This is the accurate account. Watch this with your kids. That's what Rush enjoyed more than anything, was telling kids the real history of our country. And for all you parents of young kids who might be looking for some children's history books that your kids would enjoy and learn, Rush had his fantastic "Rush Revere" series (banned from liberal schools) - The first of which was "Rush Revere and the Brave Pilgrims". Your kids will love them. Rush always said to read them in order. There are 5 in total. When kids would call the show Rush would usually send them copies of the entire series, plus other goodies. . But anyway here is Rush telling the true history of Thanksgiving..."

listened to him everyday