Rush Limbaugh's new gal pal.............

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Limbaugh's good deed lands him new gal pal

"Conservative radio talker Rush Limbaugh's got a new sweetheart - and she's nearly half his age.

Limbaugh, who turned 57 Jan. 12, told Page Two he's been dating West Palm Beach resident Kathryn Rogers for the past six months.

Rush Limbaugh isn't conservative with his affection for new flame Kathryn Rogers at a Ritz-Carlton charity fete Saturday in SoBe.

Driver license records show she is 31.

"So much for me being a recluse," Limbaugh said, mocking news reports claiming he rarely leaves his Palm Beach compound. "We met four years ago when Kathryn worked for (golf great) Gary Player. There was a charity tournament. She was rounding up the celebrities to participate in the event. She called me and I played. It was at The Floridian (Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga's private course near Stuart).

Anyone think the old saggy butt pundit will be able to keep up with this youngster? Anyone think massive doses of the little blue pill are on the horizon?

Attachments

• limpbag.jpg
    limpbag.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 154

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
"Conservative radio talker Rush Limbaugh's got a new sweetheart - and she's nearly half his age.

:yay: way to go Rush

It's funny how it's horrible if a conservative dates someone 20 years younger but it's OK for Susan Sarandon :lol:

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
Sorry guys, but personally there is a certain "ick factor" I associate with dating someone old enough to be your parent. 10 yrs is my limit in either direction.

H

HouseCat

omg..I thought that was Ann Coultier in that pic at first. LOL

Pete

Repete

Limbaugh, who turned 57 Jan. 12, told Page Two he's been dating West Palm Beach resident Kathryn Rogers for the past six months.

Rush Limbaugh isn't conservative with his affection for new flame Kathryn Rogers at a Ritz-Carlton charity fete Saturday in SoBe.

"So much for me being a recluse," Limbaugh said, mocking news reports claiming he rarely leaves his Palm Beach compound. "We met four years ago when Kathryn worked for (golf great) Gary Player. There was a charity tournament. She was rounding up the celebrities to participate in the event. She called me and I played. It was at The Floridian (Dolphins owner Wayne Huizenga's private course near Stuart).

Anyone think the old saggy butt pundit will be able to keep up with this youngster? Anyone think massive doses of the little blue pill are on the horizon?

The hypocrisy of the left astounds me.

They claim that gay people should be allowed to marry their partners because it is only right for someone to be able to be with the one that they love.......yet they sputter and gasp when a 57 year old man dates a 31 year old woman.

They have no problem at all condoning partial birth abortion where a viable fetus is sucked out of the womb with the sharp nozzle from an over sized vacuum cleaner..........yet they wince and throw up in their mouths at the ick factor of a 57 year old man sliding the baloney to his 31 year old girlfriend.

ImnoMensa

Fact: Celebrity status will get you laid.

I hope these people who get all yucky at Rushbo getting laid by this young girl had the same qualms when Clinton was shoving his El Producto cigar into Monica.

Or when they read about Hillary munching the carpet of Huma Abedin. a much younger woman.

lbreder

2into4
I listen to Rush daily but really who cares who he is dating? Is it our business to know who he is dating? Does it change our lives? The answer to all the above is NO.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Limbaugh, who turned 57 Jan. 12, told Page Two he's been dating West Palm Beach resident Kathryn Rogers for the past six months.b

Go Rush.

He's straight up pimp.

Obviously nhboy/forestal has never been to Florida. :rolleyes:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Go Rush.

He's straight up pimp.

Obviously nhboy/forestal has never been to Florida. :rolleyes:

Hey Rush, she got a younger sister?

A former spouse of mine was 14 years younger than I. Was fun til we had kids that she couldn't handle. Good for me and I got the kids!

:lmao: