Russia hacked Burisma

Chris0nllyn

Russian military hackers late last year infiltrated Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian energy company where Hunter Biden, Joe Biden's son, was previously a board member, according to a report from cybersecurity firm Area 1. The operation began in early November, as a congressional impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump was underway.
The hacking campaign was carried out by the Russian intelligence agency GRU, according to Area 1, the Silicon Valley-based company that discovered the breach.
U.S. intelligence officials concluded that Russian hackers linked to GRU were responsible for hacking the email servers of the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election. The emails were eventually disseminated through DCLeaks and WikiLeaks and amplified by a network of bot accounts on social media.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hunter-biden-trump-burisma-holdings-russians-hacked-ukrainian-firm-with-hunter-biden-ties-2020-01-13/

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
PREMO Member
I would say it's better to say "allegedly" at this point. I say this because the org reporting this hack (Area 1) appears to have connections to the DNC and CrowdStrike Securities.

So while I'm not saying it isn't true, I am saying I'm really from Missouri at this point.

Let's let the story play out a bit before we jump on the talking points being pumped out by "all the usual suspects."

--- End of line (MCP)