Russia helped Saddam in opening days of war...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
A lot of good the "intelligence" did them. I particularly enjoyed the part where it states theat the intel helped to reinforce a bit of deception by the U.S. "I love it when a plan comes together."-Col. John "Hannibal" Smith :lmao:

wmburdette

9/11 - Never Forget!
sleuth said:
Anyone else starting to think that Russia is becoming more adversarial in the last few years? What happened to our "friendship"?
I don't think it's just the last few years. Putin was and is KGB. I don't care what they call it now, it's the same old gang. That's why I really cringed when the President returned from meeting with that dirtbag and proclaimed Putin was a man we could do business with.

Hessian

Timing my friends...

Who is next in America's cross hairs?
Who has billions of dollars of Ruski technology & technocrats?

IRAN.

If the pressure heats up...the Russian Ambassador walks into the Iranian president's office and says "Comrade,...I have the entire deployment & attack plan of the Americanskis!"
Iran goes on high alert...and activates air defenses/missles & troop deployments.
We study their response pattern and then implement "Plan B."

so much for "trusting" the Russians! :razz:

Toxick

Splat
wmburdette said:
I really cringed when the President returned from meeting with that dirtbag and proclaimed Putin was a man we could do business with.

He also thinks Vincente Fox is a dandy feller - and he's letting illegal aliens overrun the USA to prove it.

2008 can't get here fast enough.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Hessian said:
Who is next in America's cross hairs?
Who has billions of dollars of Ruski technology & technocrats?

IRAN.

If the pressure heats up...the Russian Ambassador walks into the Iranian president's office and says "Comrade,...I have the entire deployment & attack plan of the Americanskis!"

Iran goes on high alert...and activates air defenses/missles & troop deployments.
We study their response pattern and then implement "Plan B."

so much for "trusting" the Russians! :razz:
The second time I read this through, the better I liked it. Let them think they've got us by the short hairs, then booooom!

Bye, bye 'nukes!