Russia & Trump this may be helpful

transporter

It is like a picture book. It might help the cultist understand why the other 65% of the country and the rest of the free world wonders about Trump.

This is broken down into 4 general threads of inquiry, then each thread is separated in two columns of what is known and what is not know. Each activity also lists the player. This is a nice dovetail to the piece put out by the NY Times yesterday.

What we learned about Trumpworld outreach to Russia since Mueller’s investigation began

Mueller has not accused any Trump associate of illegally conspiring with the Russian effort to tilt the election. But in the past 21 months, his investigation and independent reporting have revealed numerous occasions on which people around Trump sought Russian help – both to benefit Trump personally and politically.

These occasions include business opportunities in Russia, attempts to seek damaging information on Hillary Clinton, leveraging information from WikiLeaks for Trump’s benefit, and currying favor with Putin.

In the business opportunities section, it is worth noting that WaPo did not mention that Trump continued to lie about this by continually stating that he had no business involvement in Russia right up and thru the election.

In the dirt on dirt on Hillary section, it is worth noting that Trump continued to lie about the purpose of the meeting and who was involved.

Wkilileaks...this one is still evolving, but the pattern is likely to hold true...except...everyone is likely lying about this one. Way too much smoke here.

Putin...this thread alone could cover volumes...but an enduring question that wasn't address is: What was discussed in Helsinki?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What are you folks going to do when then Mueller report comes out (supposedly any day now) and there is no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion?

The Dembots are pre-selling it, to wit: "Oh, just because Mueller didn't find anything doesn't mean it isn't there!" They are fretting nervously all over Twitter.

Will you all keen and howl and make fun spectacles of yourselves? I'm really looking forward to that. :yay:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I suggest, if they don't get everything they want, a protest in the form of Mass-Suicide!

h3mech

What are you folks going to do when then Mueller report comes out (supposedly any day now) and there is no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion?

The Dembots are pre-selling it, to wit: "Oh, just because Mueller didn't find anything doesn't mean it isn't there!" They are fretting nervously all over Twitter.

Will you all keen and howl and make fun spectacles of yourselves? I'm really looking forward to that. :yay:
the libatards heads will explode LOL

Hijinx

I don't expect to see that report any time soon.

LtownTaxpayer

The focus will shift to Adam Schiff and his committee's investigation in the House. He basically forced Devin Nunes to recuse himself from the original investigation because of potential conflicts of interest, but Schiff has more possible conflicts. He is not planning to recuse himself. He is acting as a bully and wants to save the democrats from themselves.

Are Transporter's posts actually really? Or does SOMD.com have their own little Russian bot putting out bullsh!t on a regular basis?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do yo really think they will let us see it next week?

I usually think that's what "released" means, but this is an alternate universe so all bets are off. I have no doubt it will be reported on; it hasn't even been released yet and the bots are pre-reporting it.

This_person

I usually think that's what "released" means, but this is an alternate universe so all bets are off. I have no doubt it will be reported on; it hasn't even been released yet and the bots are pre-reporting it.
I think it will be released to the DoJ, if they're saying it will be released.

Released to the DoJ does not in any way imply released to the public.

LtownTaxpayer

I think it will be released to the DoJ, if they're saying it will be released.

Released to the DoJ does not in any way imply released to the public.

The new attorney general said that by law the report is confidential. His office is tasked with putting out whatever info they can, but it will not be the full report.

Hijinx

My question is when he releases his report Then is he out of a job, or can Trump legally fire his sorry ass.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member