Russian Aid

SamSpade

I still see posts by people irate that the "Russians paid Taliban a bounty for Americans killed" - and seriously, I don't get it.

For one thing - Aghani government has been clear that the Taliban have been receiving military aid from Russia almost since the beginning - Bush, Obama, Trump - doesn't matter who - they've been helping them.

So there's that - what is Trump supposed to do, say, hey Russia, stop that. It's not as though they won't deny it, will stop doing it and will care whether or not a Democrat says it or a Republican does. It's also not as though our military doesn't already know this.

For another - if they're paying the Taliban to do something they ALREADY intend to do - how much could it be? Because we've had like 9 deaths in Afghanistan this year, and estimates of Taliban profits just from heroin smuggling is in the billions. They're also being helped by money from Pakistan - which ironically is getting aid - from US. Ditto Europe, which through - can't remember the name of the fund - is trying to rebuild infrastructure in Afghanistan, but much of that money is going to the Taliban or against U.S. forces.

So - for 18 years they've been getting money from heroin - from Russia - from Pakistan - and indirectly - from US - they've been getting weapons and supplies from the same sources -

And we're supposed to have a cow over the fact that they may have offered a bounty to do what they already intend to do? This is like offering some punk a dollar to thump some kid AFTER you've helped him rob all the banks.

IF they did it at all - it's a pittance in comparison to what they've been doing for almost two decades. The logic is bizarre. It's like saying Iran is paying Palestinians to kill Jews. Yeah, like that's news. Oh, you meant a bounty. So the hell what. What's the difference between THAT and bombing, shooting and killing them otherwise, like they've been doing since 1948.

I have to think the ONLY reason the story gets traction is that if your only intention is to rile people up who WON'T read past the headlines, it's political. It has no value except a really, really lame way to insult Trump and imply that he WANTS Russians to kill our guys.

Hijinx

We need to get the hell out of Afghanistan, Destroy everything there that we cannot remove before leaving and destroy the Poppy fields on the way out.

Crabcatcher79

I still see posts by people irate that the "Russians paid Taliban a bounty for Americans killed" - and seriously, I don't get it.

For one thing - Aghani government has been clear that the Taliban have been receiving military aid from Russia almost since the beginning - Bush, Obama, Trump - doesn't matter who - they've been helping them.

So there's that - what is Trump supposed to do, say, hey Russia, stop that. It's not as though they won't deny it, will stop doing it and will care whether or not a Democrat says it or a Republican does. It's also not as though our military doesn't already know this.

For another - if they're paying the Taliban to do something they ALREADY intend to do - how much could it be? Because we've had like 9 deaths in Afghanistan this year, and estimates of Taliban profits just from heroin smuggling is in the billions. They're also being helped by money from Pakistan - which ironically is getting aid - from US. Ditto Europe, which through - can't remember the name of the fund - is trying to rebuild infrastructure in Afghanistan, but much of that money is going to the Taliban or against U.S. forces.

So - for 18 years they've been getting money from heroin - from Russia - from Pakistan - and indirectly - from US - they've been getting weapons and supplies from the same sources -

And we're supposed to have a cow over the fact that they may have offered a bounty to do what they already intend to do? This is like offering some punk a dollar to thump some kid AFTER you've helped him rob all the banks.

IF they did it at all - it's a pittance in comparison to what they've been doing for almost two decades. The logic is bizarre. It's like saying Iran is paying Palestinians to kill Jews. Yeah, like that's news. Oh, you meant a bounty. So the hell what. What's the difference between THAT and bombing, shooting and killing them otherwise, like they've been doing since 1948.

I have to think the ONLY reason the story gets traction is that if your only intention is to rile people up who WON'T read past the headlines, it's political. It has no value except a really, really lame way to insult Trump and imply that he WANTS Russians to kill our guys.

You are missing the entire point.

All these other presidents have tried to negotiate or sanctioned Putin for stealing elections and murdering his own citizens.
Now we learn Trump has known for months the Putin is offering rewards to Taliban fighters for killing American soldiers and Trump not only looks the other way but repeatedly tries to legitimize Putin on the world stage and allow his strangle hold on Russia.

Trump Repeatedly lies and says Putin had no desire to influence our 2016 or our 2020 elections despite clear evidence.

You are willing to come up with any mind bending excuse as to why Trumps behavior is acceptable when you would criticize a president with a D next to their name for the same thing.

Many of you still bring up Benghazi where four died and yet above you dismiss the deaths of 9 Americans.

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm sure the Taliban get money from all over the world
I'm sure the same people that support Anti-FA and BLM are supporting the Taliban, Hezbollah, PLO etc.. Financially.. but you won't see that on the news.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You are missing the entire point.

All these other presidents have tried to negotiate or sanctioned Putin for stealing elections and murdering his own citizens.
Now we learn Trump has known for months the Putin is offering rewards to Taliban fighters for killing American soldiers and Trump not only looks the other way but repeatedly tries to legitimize Putin on the world stage and allow his strangle hold on Russia.

Trump Repeatedly lies and says Putin had no desire to influence our 2016 or our 2020 elections despite clear evidence.

You are willing to come up with any mind bending excuse as to why Trumps behavior is acceptable when you would criticize a president with a D next to their name for the same thing.

Many of you still bring up Benghazi where four died and yet above you dismiss the deaths of 9 Americans. View attachment 149435 View attachment 149435
You don't math well do you!?? 1323k have died from Covid (supposedly).. but our annual amount of deaths in 2020 is NOT 132k more than average, not even close..

132k is still exponentially better than 2 million.. don't you agree?? Even with Common Core math, the biggest Moron here (whom I believe I'm adressing) would agree, that yes, 132K is substantially LESS than 2 million, and the number of deaths above an average year in 2020 is even substantially less than 132k..

So let's talk about incompetence and ignorance, let us discuss who it was warning us what would happen in a National Emergency if we didn't bring critical manufacturing back to the US. Let us discuss who actually did NOTHING to bring manufacturing back to the US while TRUMP tried. Who fought him every step of the way, backdooring his every effort, and NEVER supported his attempts to bring manufacturing back?? THAT is incompetence.. THAT is politicians worried more about votes, than the very lives of the citizens. Who was it that hit China with tariffs, to force them to trade fairly, was that the democrat led House, or was that Trump?

Crabcatcher79

You don't math well do you!?? 1323k have died from Covid.. but our annual amount of deaths in 2020 is NOT 132k more than average, not even close..

132k is still exponentially better than 2 million.. don't you agree?? Even with Common Core math, the biggest Moron here (whom I believe I'm adressing) would agree, that yes, 132K is substantially LESS than 2 million, and the number of deaths above an average year in 2020 is even substantially less than 132k..

So let's talk about incompetence and ignorance, let us discuss who it was warning us what would happen in a National Emergency if we didn't bring critical manufacturing back to the US. Let us discuss who actually did NOTHING to bring manufacturing back to the US while TRUMP tried. Who fought him every step of the way, backdooring his every effort, and NEVER supported his attempts to bring manufacturing back?? THAT is incompetence.. THAT is politicians worried more about votes, than the very lives of the citizens. Who was it that hit China with tariffs, to force them to trade fairly, was that the democrat led House, or was that Trump?

How much crack did you smoke today?

Is any of that supposed to make sense?

132,000 is still 132,000 needlessly dead no matter how you try to parse it.

And the blood is on Trumps hands.

How come almost every other country has gotten a handle on the virus while the White House has given up and is now advising Americans to get used to rising illness and deaths?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
in February

WTF did that prove exactly?? Trump IS getting briefed, he reads his briefs. THAT INTELLIGENCE PROVIDES..

While US intelligence has come out and said Trump wasn't briefed about bounties, because they found the reports weren't credible..

BUT lets give your dumbass the benefit of the doubt.. Russia did give the Taliban bounties on American lives.. where can you show us an uptick in US Casualties in Afghanistan when it started?? Show us where the stacked up bodybags are of dead Americans, taken for their bounty.. Show us the day before, and mass amounts of American deaths the day after the bounties were instituted.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How much crack did you smoke today?

Is any of that supposed to make sense?

132,000 is still 132,000 needlessly dead no matter how you try to parse it.

And the blood is on Trumps hands.

How come almost every other country has gotten a handle on the virus while the White House has given up and is now advising Americans to get used to rising illness and deaths?
Keep proving how big a moron you truly are.. account for those 132k deaths to start.. and deny, the original models said.. IF WE DO NOTHING 2 MILLION will die from COVID!!

But please provide me data, that accounts for 132k additional deaths this year, over last year, the last 3 years, or even the last 10 years averages.

And please provide a quote or video (better than the one you provided above) that states what you said.

You've taken the Liberal bullshit hook line and sinker, but that's OK, they depend on the ignorant, propaganda works best on the truly stupid.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
So far twice as many Americans have died in Chicago in ONE weekend, then in 2020 in Afghanistan.. are they paying bounties on Americans in Chicago too??

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If you're so worried aobut the death count, I'd suggest you talk to your buddy Coumo.

Crabcatcher79

Keep proving how big a moron you truly are.. account for those 132k deaths to start.. and deny, the original models said.. IF WE DO NOTHING 2 MILLION will die from COVID!!

But please provide me data, that accounts for 132k additional deaths this year, over last year, the last 3 years, or even the last 10 years averages.

And please provide a quote or video (better than the one you provided above) that states what you said.

You've taken the Liberal bullshit hook line and sinker, but that's OK, they depend on the ignorant, propaganda works best on the truly stupid.

Again 132,000 lives is more than zero even if the original projection was 350 million.
You can’t change the fact that those people died due to Trumps incompetence.

And more will continue to die as he continues to hold rallies and not socially distance or wear and mask and hope it all disappears.

Remember when he said it would disappear on its own by Easter?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Again 132,000 lives is more than zero even if the original projection was 350 million.
You can’t change the fact that those people died due to Trumps incompetence.

And more will continue to die as he continues to hold rallies and not socially distance or wear and mask and hope it all disappears.

Remember when he said it would disappear on its own by Easter?
And you can't change the facts the House and Democrats did absolutely nothing to prepare for a National Disaster, no matter how many times Trump warned them.

I can deny and change the fact that 132,000 lives were lost to Covid, as we can't account for 1/4 of that number being above average of any given year. BUT please provide that facts that show an additional 132,000 lives were lost this year.

I can remember democrats saying it was racist, and a hoax, and NYC keeping their kids in school, keep people on the subways going to work, and school... and going to China Town for dinner to prove they weren't racist, they even asked us to join them. They also said Trump should have blocked 43,000 American Citizens from returning to the US, as their rights didn't matter. BUT lets forget about all of that, the things that actually cost thousands of lives, and focus on what Trump may have said or not said.