Russian Navy conducts massive drills in Pacific before Biden-Putin meeting

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The Russian Defense Ministry said the drills involved 'up to 20 surface combatants, submarines and support vessels'

The Russian Navy has been conducting military exercises about 300 to 500 miles west of Hawaii prompting the U.S. on Sunday to scramble three F-22s to respond to long-range bombers, a report said.

CBS News, citing U.S. defense officials, reported on Tuesday that the Russian bombers never entered the Air Defense Identification Zone. The report said Russian officails called the exercise its largest in the Pacific since the Cold War.

The exercises began on June 10, and included the missile cruiser "Varyag," and an anti-submarine ship "Admiral Panteleev," Reuters reported. The report said TU-142MZ bombers were also taking part in the drill.

He may have been initiating this to rattle Biden prior to the meeting but I'll bet Slow-Joe has already forgotten it.

Hijinx

No doubt he Putin had a reason, he sent a message.
Like Kyle said I doubt Biden got the message, but maybe Obama did, this is just another incident that wouldn't have happened if we had a real President.

BOP

Putin doesn't want to get caught between China and the US in a three way war. With Bite- me in office, he doesn't have to worry.

Hijinx

I was once worried about Biden and his concubine VP starting a Civil War. Now I wonder if it will be WW3.

Reactions: BOP