Rusty boats and rustier trailers

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't want to pull it?

The engines?...Plan is to set up and pull, rebuild and re-install both mains and the genset. Fortunately, the marina already has lifting frames we can modify to suit our vessel. Have to remove the entire main cabin aft bulkhead first...then set up the lift frame and any load spreading timbers over a main engine. Chain fall the 1450 pound monster up out of it's hole and slide it back in the aft cockpit so that it can be picked with shore-based crane and set on a trailer. Repeat process for second main engine. Figure the entire "engines out" operations will require three men and take about three-four days.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You, son, and brother. Don't see me listed there. :sshrug:
My back will be out. So it's you, and my son and brother. Your assistance will have humanitarian bases and will assure you get in to heaven without having to answer all the entry questions. I promise.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
What a drop-dead gorgeous day for working on the Hatt. Had to run the welding rig up there to extract a broken sea water pump mounting bolt. But all better now..launching on the 29th after a coat of fresh bottom paint goes on next weekend. Took a lot longer than I'd originally planned to get her ready to launch..but that's boats.

Taking her from Deale to Tall Timbers on the 3rd of October View attachment 151697
The Nephew and his girl enjoyed spending Saturday afternoon on your yacht.

Now he's got gottahavaboat-fever!