Rusty in the Middle

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're playing this Sunday at Seabreeze and I can find NO - that would be ZERO - information about them. They have no website that is showing up in Google, no FB page - nothing.

That is just freaking annoying.

Why would you go to all the trouble of assembling a band, buying equipment, learning songs and practicing...then not do a single thing to try and build a fan base???

Anyway, anyone know anything about them? What kind of music they play? Any good?

I know Justin Myles performs with them occasionally but I found that on his page, nothing they had anything to do with.

Grrrr.....

somdwatch

They're playing this Sunday at Seabreeze and I can find NO - that would be ZERO - information about them. They have no website that is showing up in Google, no FB page - nothing.

That is just freaking annoying.

Why would you go to all the trouble of assembling a band, buying equipment, learning songs and practicing...then not do a single thing to try and build a fan base???

Anyway, anyone know anything about them? What kind of music they play? Any good?

I know Justin Myles performs with them occasionally but I found that on his page, nothing they had anything to do with.

Grrrr.....

I found this about one of the members. OOPS you already have that!

belvak

Happy Camper

Grrrr.....

They've played at Tequila Grill before. Not much more info than what you found, but here's the write up from the TG web page. We were up there one Thursday when they were there. Sounded pretty good.

Rusty in the Middle
(Live Acoustic Music)

Percussionist Rusty Williams surrounded by two amazing singer/songwriters Dylan Galvin and Justin Myles...and some hardcore tap thrown in too!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They've played at Tequila Grill before. Not much more info than what you found, but here's the write up from the TG web page. We were up there one Thursday when they were there. Sounded pretty good.

Rusty in the Middle
(Live Acoustic Music)

Percussionist Rusty Williams surrounded by two amazing singer/songwriters Dylan Galvin and Justin Myles...and some hardcore tap thrown in too!

Thanks! I suspect unless Justin is there, there won't be any hardcore tap. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is hardcore tap? :confused:

Wildly talented and entertaining tappers. Post-dance school shows.

Like, Justin will be playing a gig and in the middle of the song he'll just bust into some tap routine and blow the crowd away.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wildly talented and entertaining tappers. Post-dance school shows.

Like, Justin will be playing a gig and in the middle of the song he'll just bust into some tap routine and blow the crowd away.

A head bangin' Shirley Temple! :dude:

Tomcat

Anytime
They played for us a couple of times. Last I heard Justin split from them and is doing solo stuff.