Rut roh

Chris0nllyn

I'm not engaged in an argument. I'm stating facts while you're blathering unrelated nonsense to fill the space in your head.

You're just pissed because Trump thumped your masters.....again. You could have been throwing yourself on the floor over any number of things, but this is what they told you to keen about. Now you feel foolish for having been manipulated - again - which will not keep you from being manipulated next time.

Hate war!
Love war!

Hate taxes!
Need more taxes!

Russia!
China!
Ukraine!

John McCain sucks!
John McCain is a hero!

Mitt Romney sucks!
Mitt Romney is a hero!

Trump is a Russian spy!
Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian spy!
Jill Stein is a Russian spy!

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

No wonder you people are nonsensical - you're exhausted from your tantrums.

I stated facts also. The fact that you have a habit of starting threads, claiming a victory, without doing what you yourself said should happen. wait and see. I'm not pissed. I literally said "Great job Mr. President".

If you recall, I've been calling for troops to come home and us to get out of the Middle East for awhile now. Well before Trump even thought about running for President. I've always been against those wars. I've never called for tax increases. I've done nothing but advocate getting to the bottom of "Russia" and not ignored it simply because "my candidate" told me to. Trump's an idiot when it comes to the Chinese trade war but I've also been able to point that out with facts and reason. I've done nothing but post the facts surrounding Ukraine. You and others parrot what Trump says. You were a dick in the thread you created after McCain died and didn't like what I said. That's all. I never said he was a hero or that he sucked. I don't agree with the left that Trump is a Russian spy and I don't agree with Clinton that Gabbard or Stein are Russian agents either.

I know. It's easy to do what you (and Trump) do. Make a baseless accusation and not back it up. You can't find one single example of what you claim happened.

MiddleGround

I'm not engaged in an argument. I'm stating facts while you're blathering unrelated nonsense to fill the space in your head.

You're just pissed because Trump thumped your masters.....again. You could have been throwing yourself on the floor over any number of things, but this is what they told you to keen about. Now you feel foolish for having been manipulated - again - which will not keep you from being manipulated next time.

Hate war!
Love war!

Hate taxes!
Need more taxes!

Russia!
China!
Ukraine!

John McCain sucks!
John McCain is a hero!

Mitt Romney sucks!
Mitt Romney is a hero!

Trump is a Russian spy!
Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian spy!
Jill Stein is a Russian spy!

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

No wonder you people are nonsensical - you're exhausted from your tantrums.

You TOTALLY sound like one of those people who doesn't unfriend people because they don't agree with your politics.... Mmmmkay

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's like tax cuts, you can call it permanent, until it's not.

Trump's basically like, you don't start none there won't be none. I'm guessing Turkey is hoping he doesn't get re-elected because under other Presidents they get a bunch of our money and still do as they please. In fact, I expect that to be the next progbot talking point: Turkish officials don't like Trump. And Chrissy can throw himself on the floor again about how hated!!! our President is in "international circles". He and Trans can form a club.

somdwatch

You didn't even read those threads, did you? None of them have anything to do with this thread or whatever point you're trying to make, and the last one I didn't even create.

I'm beginning to think that you progs have had something done to you that makes your brain scramble. It would explain why you constantly go off on these unrelated tangents and can't seem to stick to a topic. Or maybe a scrambled brain is a prerequisite to being a prog? Dunno.....
There you go again!! ;) Assuming they have a brain!

somdwatch

Since 1979, Trump is the first to make this move. After 3 cruises to the MED aboard the Nimitz in the early 80's it nice to see we have a leader who recognizes that the tribes in that region are just that; Tribes. Only loyal to their tribe.

We finally have a CinC who is loyal to the Americans he represents.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
billiards-miss.gif

:yay: