Rut roh

black dog

Free America
Insert Woody Woodpecker laugh here...........

tenor (12).gif

Chris0nllyn

Trade wars: "You need to wait and see the results!"

Trump tweets" "See, he said something open-ended. Winning!"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, what's the good news?

Don't know yet. But every time you bots start throwing yourselves on the floor over something you think is going on, it turns out you were wrong.

One would think you all would learn to wait and see, but your masters direct you to pitch a fit so that's what you do.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You didn't even read those threads, did you? None of them have anything to do with this thread or whatever point you're trying to make, and the last one I didn't even create.

I'm beginning to think that you progs have had something done to you that makes your brain scramble. It would explain why you constantly go off on these unrelated tangents and can't seem to stick to a topic. Or maybe a scrambled brain is a prerequisite to being a prog? Dunno.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, here you go, Little Chrissy:

Trump says Turkey has agreed to a permanent ceasefire (although he admits that he takes it with a grain of salt). Sanctions against Turkey will be lifted, unless they start sh*t again.

I'd call that some pretty good news, but I know you'll be disappointed and bust up your bedroom in rage.

😄

Chris0nllyn

You didn't even read those threads, did you? None of them have anything to do with this thread or whatever point you're trying to make, and the last one I didn't even create.

I'm beginning to think that you progs have had something done to you that makes your brain scramble. It would explain why you constantly go off on these unrelated tangents and can't seem to stick to a topic. Or maybe a scrambled brain is a prerequisite to being a prog? Dunno.....

Why things must CONSTANTLY be explained to you is silly.

You created this thread implying Trump got some sort of win. He beat the progs or whatever cool term you can coin next.

When asked what the big news was, you didn't know and said it's best to wait and see.

I agreed, wondering why you didn't wait to start this thread, or the others where you prematurely declared Trump right, or a winner, or whatever.

As you can see, my response was, in fact, related to a discussion we had together in this thread.

Yea, yea, blame it on Democrats. You and Kyle can build a fort with a wooden sign above the curtain door. "He-Man-Woman Democrat Haters Club. Not Democrats Allowed!"

Make sure everyone else in your group repeats:
"I, (state name here), a member of good standing of the He-Man-Woman Democrat Haters Club, do solemnly swear to be he-men and women and to hate Democrats and not play with them or touch them unless I have to and especially never fall in love and, if I do, may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours or until I scream bloody murder."

Chris0nllyn

Well, here you go, Little Chrissy:

Trump says Turkey has agreed to a permanent ceasefire (although he admits that he takes it with a grain of salt). Sanctions against Turkey will be lifted, unless they start sh*t again.

I'd call that some pretty good news, but I know you'll be disappointed and bust up your bedroom in rage.

😄

I'd call it good news also. Great job Mr. President!

Chris0nllyn

Turns out I was right.

Why things must CONSTANTLY be explained to you is silly.

:yawn:

Congrats. I know being right is important to you. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once and awhile.

But the argument isn't about you being correct or incorrect. Certainly you recognize that.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Congrats. I know being right is important to you. A blind squirrel finds a nut every once and awhile.

But the argument isn't about you being correct or incorrect. Certainly you recognize that.

I'm not engaged in an argument. I'm stating facts while you're blathering unrelated nonsense to fill the space in your head.

You're just pissed because Trump thumped your masters.....again. You could have been throwing yourself on the floor over any number of things, but this is what they told you to keen about. Now you feel foolish for having been manipulated - again - which will not keep you from being manipulated next time.

Hate war!
Love war!

Hate taxes!
Need more taxes!

Russia!
China!
Ukraine!

John McCain sucks!
John McCain is a hero!

Mitt Romney sucks!
Mitt Romney is a hero!

Trump is a Russian spy!
Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian spy!
Jill Stein is a Russian spy!

:jameo: :jameo: :jameo:

No wonder you people are nonsensical - you're exhausted from your tantrums.