RV Dealers

Khurley

We live in Calvert County and wanted to take a look at RVs this weekend just to see what would fit our family. We are looking for a travel trailer and I found Economy RVs and Leos (Gambrills, MD) are these good dealers to start with or are there other recommendations? Thanks!

mingiz

Horse Poor
LaGrande in Leonardtown has used ones....A friend bought a used one from EconomyRV in Mechanicville and was pleased...

ginwoman

We got ours from Economy RV and were pleased. We have been to Leo's and they had a bizillion campers new & used. They seemed pretty decent too.

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
We purchased our tt from Leo's and their service and prices were great. We also were looking at used and ended up with a new camper as their prices were a couple thousand more for new and the interest rates were great.

We bought our 1st tt from Economy and they are awesome! Only reason we bought our 2nd from Leo's ( which they are awesome as well ) is because we wanted a toy hauler that Economy didn't offer.

I love both places! :yay:

ginwoman

We bought our 1st tt from Economy and they are awesome! Only reason we bought our 2nd from Leo's ( which they are awesome as well ) is because we wanted a toy hauler that Economy didn't offer.

I love both places! :yay:

We want a toy hauler so bad!! Money's just not right and lord only knows what next year holds with taxes, etc.