RV Motor Homes - Gas or Diesel?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Or a class 8 conversion that will pull, and stop, 40,000#, have a sleeper on it, half bath, for day or weekend trips, turns tighter than a dually pick up and also has room for a smart car on the deck or bikes. And such. :lol:

Yep. And surprisingly cost effective. This Volvo sleeps two comfortably and has the usual cooking amenities, TV, etc.. Notice the Triumph riding on it's custom swingout running board. There is a matching one on the other side.
trail covers 2.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

The LT will jack you up starting at $400+k.

Some of these rock star buses, I don't get it. For the half mil, you can buy an awful lot of resort hotel suites or luxury rental cottages, which is basically what they are (just on wheels). Before Monello came along, I was pricing small RVs and crunching numbers, and realized that for the $50k I was looking to spend there were better (for me) vagabond avenues to explore.

When hitting the road, whether temporarily or permanently, there are a TON of options to consider and ways you can go with it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The LT will jack you up starting at $400+k.

Some of these rock star buses, I don't get it. For the half mil, you can buy an awful lot of resort hotel suites or luxury rental cottages, which is basically what they are (just on wheels). Before Monello came along, I was pricing small RVs and crunching numbers, and realized that for the $50k I was looking to spend there were better (for me) vagabond avenues to explore.

When hitting the road, whether temporarily or permanently, there are a TON of options to consider and ways you can go with it.

Looking forward to checking the options out.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Looking forward to checking the options out.

Maybe we will see you down the road. We've been to a bunch of different places if you ever need a recommendation, let us know. Put the Badlands & the Rapid City, SD area on your bucket list. Our favorite place in the last 11 months of our adventure. I think Panama City Beach is a close 2nd.