S A/w Male In Piney Point Iso

DEEKAYPEE8569

S A/W Male/38/Piney Point ISO.....

Are you tired of those quiet Friday nights? Those Saturday nights watching old late night movies and eating cold Ramen noodles lost it's appeal? [Here's] an option. Drop me a line and we can talk about fixing that litle problem.

Me: Single; Never married, no children but love 'em; hope to have kids some day. Looking for someone who is just as content with curling up on the couch to watch DVD's but who can convince me that going out is still okay too.

Not to objectify women, but I'm hoping to find the one I can quote Travis Tritt with; "I don't care how much they stare; she's goin' home with me."

Last edited:

Mikeinsmd

Are you tired of those quiet Friday nights? Those Saturday nights watching old late night movies and eating cold Ramen noodles lost it's appeal? [Here's] an option. Drop me a line and we can talk about fixing that litle problem.

Me: Single; Never married, no children but love 'em; hope to have kids some day. Looking for someone who is just as content with curling up on the couch to watch DVD's but who can convince me that going out is still okay too.

Not to objectify women, but I'm hoping to find the one I can quote Travis Tritt with; "I don't care how much they stare; she's goin' home with me."
Pathetic. :barf: Go change your panties. :bigwhoop:

DEEKAYPEE8569

Hey Mike, go forth and fornicate thyself. <:-0

At least {I} am secure enough with myself to be honest and put myself out there.
Can {you} say the same or are you only a bada** when your hiding behind an avatar?

meangirl

Nice lady!

At least {I} am secure enough with myself to be honest and put myself out there.
Can {you} say the same or are you only a bada** when your hiding behind an avatar?

Where is your pic? Looks to me like you are behind an avatar also. :confused:

btw, Mike is a hottie and has shown his real pic. :shrug:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto

If ya put yourself out in public you stand even a better chance.