S.o.a.

We just started watching SOA on Netflix and just finished up season 3 last night... we are sooooo hooked! Great series! We'll be through all 7 seasons in no time because we both race to get our chores, errands and all else done so that we have time to sit together and watch some more...:lol:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
We just started watching SOA on Netflix and just finished up season 3 last night... we are sooooo hooked! Great series! We'll be through all 7 seasons in no time because we both race to get our chores, errands and all else done so that we have time to sit together and watch some more...:lol:

I LOVE SOA! I got hooked last year. Season 7 was finally released on Netflix recently and I've been putting off starting it because I know once I do, I won't be able to stop. I need a good rainy weekend.

I LOVE SOA! I got hooked last year. Season 7 was finally released on Netflix recently and I've been putting off starting it because I know once I do, I won't be able to stop. I need a good rainy weekend.
We were sucked in by episode 3 of season one... it's really funny how quickly we came to "care" about the characters and couldn't wait to see how it was all playing out. I tend to avoid getting hooked on TV series unless I know there is an end game. There is nothing worse than getting hooked on a good series only to have the network pull the plug on the show without wrapping it up with a series finale.

mitzi

I watched the entire Season 7 on Hulu in 2 days. I was obsessed and couldn't stop watching it. :lmao:

Attachments

• kingarthur.jpg
    kingarthur.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 275

JeJeTe

Happiness
:lmao: I will have it noted that I have a Jax Teller cardboard cutout that was given to me. So when I moved in with the b/f we comprised and said it could stay up in the garage.