S.o.a.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate all these revolting people. Even Jimmy Smits. Now I'm only watching so I can see all these ####bags get killed.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No kidding, its a helluva ride, isn't it.

The plotlines are soap opera-ish and silly. There is nobody in this series to root for or even like. It's like the Sopranos - horrible stories about horrible people. I thought maybe Jax could be someone I'd grudgingly root for...mmm...no. Tara is the stupidest person on Earth and needs a punch in the face. Gemma has gone from fierce queen to dumb whore, so now I hate her too.

:mad:

We just finished season 5 (dumb Tara has been carted off to jail) and our campground doesn't have good internet for streaming, so season 6 will have to wait. We'll probably finish the series, and then we're going to binge watch Seinfeld so I can be happy again.

glhs837

Power with Control
The plotlines are soap opera-ish and silly. There is nobody in this series to root for or even like. It's like the Sopranos - horrible stories about horrible people. I thought maybe Jax could be someone I'd grudgingly root for...mmm...no. Tara is the stupidest person on Earth and needs a punch in the face. Gemma has gone from fierce queen to dumb whore, so now I hate her too.

:mad:

We just finished season 5 (dumb Tara has been carted off to jail) and our campground doesn't have good internet for streaming, so season 6 will have to wait. We'll probably finish the series, and then we're going to binge watch Seinfeld so I can be happy again.

Can't stop watching the train wreck, can you? :)

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Who knew that 20 men with uzis could miss 7 guys from 50 feet with a few thousand rounds. The only ones shot during the shootouts are the marginal gang members that rode in from Tacoma.

glhs837

Power with Control
Who knew that 20 men with uzis could miss 7 guys from 50 feet with a few thousand rounds. The only ones shot during the shootouts are the marginal gang members that rode in from Tacoma.

Well if you looked at the Russian attack on the US base in Syria, that sort of thing happens. :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Women who find Jax attractive are the same ones who sent marriage proposals to Charles Manson in prison. He's not even cute. He looks like he smells and has bad breath.

Gemma has just killed Tara and everyone is too stupid to even look her way, even though she's demonstrably unstable and has threatened Tara in the past. The lie she told to blame the Chinese guy was ridiculous. They've been whining for 6 seasons about not taking action until they have irrefutable proof, yet Gemmabitch makes up some ridiculous story days later and Jax descends like a rabid wolverine.

We're seeing it through to the end, but I'm not enjoying it. Everyone is too stupid and vicious, and there isn't one single good guy to root for. I understand it's supposed to be a Shakespearean tragedy for the illiterate, but much of it is just gore and gratuitous violence.

If anything, this should make you avoid those "bad boys", not be attracted to them. Even if you want to walk on the wild side with them, dealing with their psychotic mothers isn't worth it.

Ick.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well that's over. A bad ending to a bad show. It pisses me off that Jax felt the need to ruin Milo's day with his attention whoring, but it's in keeping with his selfish immature character.

Good. Now we can start on Seinfeld or Modern Family.

glhs837

Power with Control
Well that's over. A bad ending to a bad show. It pisses me off that Jax felt the need to ruin Milo's day with his attention whoring, but it's in keeping with his selfish immature character.

Good. Now we can start on Seinfeld or Modern Family.

Modern Family, Modern AL Bundy is even better than Classic AL Bundy :) And you will be keeping with the Married w/Children Alumni theme :)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Modern Family, Modern AL Bundy is even better than Classic AL Bundy :) And you will be keeping with the Married w/Children Alumni theme :)

Oh, I didn't even think about that! :yahoo:

We've seen MF on its night and in reruns, but Monello is a recent viewer and hasn't seen the first couple of seasons, so we thought we'd start at the beginning and binge watch until we're all caught up.

glhs837

Power with Control
m-sorry-but-its-true-your-real-dad-was-a-27042192.png