Sad news

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Poor poor Saddam Hussein is on a hunger strike....Is it just me or is this trial the joke of the centry?
Look here

"Saddam said he had not eaten in three days"
"Ibrahim, who wore only his long underwear for the second day in a row, complained that he and the other defendants had been forced to attend the proceedings against their will."
Do they have a choice?
The whole thing just want to make you :barf:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm curious why the judge is being so indulgent with him. Can you imagine someone who tried that in a US court?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The only reason this is the trial of the century is because OJs trial was officially in the last century. And it seems the participants of this one must have studied that "historic" trial for pointers.

Mikeinsmd

Oldie but goodie....

President Bush and Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.
>
> A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over there?"

>The bartender says, "Yep, that's them."
>
> So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor! What are you guys doing in here?"
>
> Bush says, "We're planning WW III."
>
>The guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"
>
>Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and one blonde with big boobs.
>
>The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big boobs?
>
> Why kill a blonde with big boobs?"
>
>Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you, no one gives a crap about the 140 million Muslims".

This has been a PSA from your board racist!! :howdy:

Toxick

Splat
Dupontster said:
Poor poor Saddam Hussein is on a hunger strike....Is it just me or is this trial the joke of the centry?

It's not just you.

What I wonder, though, is if this is a real hunger strike, old-school-style that will leave the POS to starving and dead, like he deserves?

Or is it one of those modern lame-ass "safe" hunger strikes where he still eats white rice and drinks water, but merely looks pathetic and emaciated for the bottom-feeding media?