Sad Teia News

Hannibal

Don't know you or the cat obviously but have read some of the posts. Take comfort in knowing that your cat's life was far better because of you. That's an admirable quality/trait to possess and that cat was very fortunate to have you as an owner. Sorry for your loss.

luvmygdaughters

I'm so sorry, she was a beautiful cat. You gave her a wonderful life and I'm sure she knows you did whats best for her. Its so hard to say goodbye to our four legged kids, but, its a very loving, unselfish act that we do for them. Your pics and memories will always give you comfort and loving memories.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks all.

I think it's been a bit more upsetting than it might be, as while I Know she was almost 21 1/2,
since we adopted her at age 12, in our Hearts, Teia was only 9 1/2.

luvmygdaughters

Thanks all.

I think it's been a bit more upsetting than it might be, as while I Know she was almost 21 1/2,
since we adopted her at age 12, in our Hearts, Teia was only 9 1/2.

:bawl::poorbaby: I know what you mean, our girl was 18 years old when we had to make that decision, but, in my mind, she was still 7 years old, playful and full of energy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Can we move this post to the "Heartless Dickhead" section please?

thanks

:rolleyes: Ya know...you dont have to click on anything you dont want to read.

Can we move this to the "Pets & Animals" section please?

thanks

What was your point? I would really like to know. You post so often (not), but you thought it was ok to post your negativity in a thread that is trying support a loved member. I never pay attention to what forum a thread is in. I am guessing you never had any best furry friends. Sad for you.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Can we move this to the "Pets & Animals" section please?

thanks

I understand your confusion, as I have not seen you as a contributing member here.

However, Miss Teia has been known to the folks in this forum for most of the last 6+ years. That is why the announcement of her passing is posted here.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Can we move this to the "Pets & Anim section please?

thanks
SteponLego.jpg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How are y’all doing, Steven. Been on my mind. :huggy:

Not too bad, got ambushed by an unexpected sympathy card from one of the vets at Park Veterinary Clinic.
Dr Ironmonger saw Teia the most and inscribed the card with a personal note. I had to take a few minutes before I could drive up the street from the mail box to the house.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Not too bad, got ambushed by an unexpected sympathy card from one of the vets at Park Veterinary Clinic.
Dr Ironmonger saw Teia the most and inscribed the card with a personal note. I had to take a few minutes before I could drive up the street from the mail box to the house.

I am cuddling with our temporary kitty, Lucky, and thinking about all the kitties in my life. :huggy:

Last edited:

lucky_bee

RBF expert

Vets are amazing human beings, aren't they? When I lost my Maggie earlier this year, my vet cried right alongside of me. And a week later I found a similar card in the mail from her and some of the techs at Three Notch. So very touching and comforting.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Vets are amazing human beings, aren't they? When I lost my Maggie earlier this year, my vet cried right alongside of me. And a week later I found a similar card in the mail from her and some of the techs at Three Notch. So very touching and comforting.

The Dog and Cat Referral Clinic up in Bowie, where we took our Miss Hildiekatt in June 2014 to see if they could help, but the lymphoma was too advance by the time it was diagnosed, not only sent a sympathy card, but made a donation in her memory to a vet school researching feline lymphoma.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
A friend I met through our mutual interest in animal rescue sent a keepsake in Teia's memory.
The onion ninjas attacked when I saw what was in the package.
Teia_Memory_Stone-57.JPG