saddle help

jumpergirl976

Does anyone know of someone selling a saddle for cheap that is about 17.5 to 18 seat. I need a saddle that has bigger knee rolls.

Hoover

what type? English/Western I have an English Black all purpose saddle for sale size 17/18. $200.00 OBO comes with leathers, irons, girth, and bridle. If you are interested I can email you pics. Just PM me.

highnote

I have two for sale in that range- a Courbette Alpina and a Wintec 2000. I don't know what you consider "cheap" but you can view my ads in the SOMD classifieds under horses. I also posted them on the Southern MD Craigslist with photos.

ebs

What ballpark price are you looking for? I have a Collegiate Alumni saddle I am looking to sell - 17.5 close contact, changeable gullet, wool flocked. I'll have it at the Woodbury show/tack sale on Saturday.

Eventer29

She is looking for a jumping saddle with a more forward flap. She has a long thigh and her Wintec all purpose saddle just isnt allowing her to shorten her stirrups enough. We will def check the tables at Woodbury!

Duckz

Jumper, you can take a look at my 17.5 Bates with a long/forward flap tomorrow either before or after the 2'6 division. Linc's new saddle comes in a few weeks. I was actually thinking I'd hold onto the Bates for whenever my next horse comes along rather than bother selling it, but if you like it we can talk. I'd want $800 for it. It has the adjustable gullets and it's a 2008 model. See you tomorrow :howdy:

High note, Woodbury is doing a tack sale at the same time as the show tomorrow. I think tables are $5. I'll be there with a couple show coats, field boots, and some other odds and ends.

Hoover

Jumpergirl I sent you the email with pictures did you get them?

If you want to see the saddle just call me. I am flexible with the price also.

DQ87

If you find Ride Times LLC on facebook, contact them. They sell all HDR saddles (Henri de Rivel) a very nice saddle at a very affordable rate.