Saddle reflocking?

Wait4It..boom

Has anyone recently used Susie Coffee (or Coffey?) to reflock a saddle? We tried to call her to have a saddle done but haven't heard back. Wondering if the number we dialed was incorrect or if she is no longer is business. Does anyone have an updated number or a name/number to someone that does good work?

Robin

Has anyone recently used Susie Coffee (or Coffey?) to reflock a saddle? We tried to call her to have a saddle done but haven't heard back. Wondering if the number we dialed was incorrect or if she is no longer is business. Does anyone have an updated number or a name/number to someone that does good work?

Susie Coffey - 410-489-3636
as far as I know she still re-flocks saddles and does a great job

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I heard recently that she retired or at least is not working right now. I had another name from someone but, I can't remember it now. I'll ask around and let you know :)

Sparks

Susie was just doing work in SoMD about a month ago. I was suppose to meet with her but something urgent came up and I had to cancel. I need to reschedule with her. She'll come to SoMD if there are several people meeting at the same place for fittings. It's best if there's also an indoor incase of rain.

kmbetit

K Betit
I actually have a saddle that needs to be reflocked as well. Please keep me updated and let me know what you find out!

Wait4It..boom

Susie did call back! YAY! And she is still doing saddles!!!
She'll be in the Owings area in the next couple of weeks so we're going to try to catch up with her then.