saddles

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
anyone have a nice western saddle thats inexpenisive that they wanna get rid of? i checked classifieds none in there. need a full QH bar. i might be able to do a trade with an english saddle. Courbette narrow tree 16.5 seat. Thanks guys!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
anyone have a nice western saddle thats inexpenisive that they wanna get rid of? i checked classifieds none in there. need a full QH bar. i might be able to do a trade with an english saddle. Courbette narrow tree 16.5 seat. Thanks guys!
I have a full bar 17" roper saddle. PM me, Its been sitting in my livingroom on the saddle stand for 2 years and it really needs a good lube job. I dont have anyone wide enough for it.

Eventer29

I have a couple of older western saddles. In the past they have been well cared for but no one has used them in about 5 years so of course they need a good conditioning after a good dusting of course lol. Let me check and see exactly what we have. I know we sold a couple at the tack swap at the Ch. co. fairgrounds.

quartermom

Low & Slow

PM me I have one you might be interested in...

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
both of them sound very nice but i need a small seat. a western rider at our barn uses a 16 seat and shes bigger than me so we think i need a 15. if you hear anything about any please let me know! thanks

showqueen74

both of them sound very nice but i need a small seat. a western rider at our barn uses a 16 seat and shes bigger than me so we think i need a 15. if you hear anything about any please let me know! thanks

Not my fault you're a crackhead!!! (you know I say that very lovingly:smoochy:)

SLIM

:howdy:
Sometimes Elam at Loveville Leather gets saddles 'on consignment'.
We have gotten a few western saddles there.
If you can't find one you like, check there!
I'm sure he can at the very least make you a good deal!
Or you can check with Robin.
She may have some suggestions as well!:howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

Hey girl...PM me, you can use Lou's now that he's retired!

showqueen74

shut up! your the big crackhead and im the mini me crackhead! ha. you gotta find me a saddle v! will a synthetic do or is that a nono?

IMO..avoid a syn. If I have the time, and if I have any energy left, I'll take a look this weekend. Don't hold your breath......OH Wait, I head out to TX Monday, I'll look if I have any free time while I'm there too. Text me your price range.

R

remaxrealtor

Why is Lou retired or did you mean retarted..:whistle:

BOTH!:lmao:

He has a shot hock...degenerative muscle disease, too far gone for surgery. He's on Atequan (sp?) injections right now and not nearly as bad as he was. He's still on stall rest for the most part. Some turnout on flat. He's the baby boy though, so I'm dealing with not riding him....although I MISS him under saddle terribly.

Alvin is coming along great, but not the kick azz personality Lou has. Dr. Miller thinks no more riding him, so he'll hang out and enjoy FIF!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
BOTH!:lmao:

He has a shot hock...degenerative muscle disease, too far gone for surgery. He's on Atequan (sp?) injections right now and not nearly as bad as he was. He's still on stall rest for the most part. Some turnout on flat. He's the baby boy though, so I'm dealing with not riding him....although I MISS him under saddle terribly.

Alvin is coming along great, but not the kick azz personality Lou has. Dr. Miller thinks no more riding him, so he'll hang out and enjoy FIF!

From being a driving horse? You think that is why he acted retarted after he fell? He hurt? Poor Lou he was a good boy..I never had him take a lame step here did he end up going lame?? Sorry to hear that :huggy:

R

remaxrealtor

From being a driving horse? You think that is why he acted retarted after he fell? He hurt? Poor Lou he was a good boy..I never had him take a lame step here did he end up going lame?? Sorry to hear that :huggy:

Thanks! He's still the best horse I could ever have gotten...he's not going anywhere, he's just a giant dog now!