Saddlesore

Chiraz

So...

I'm just curious what style of riding it is that you do? I've seen you post in response to other people, but haven't noticed much information regarding your expertise.

Are you a trainer or instructor in your area of study? You seem to know lots of people in the area. Do you have any good suggestions for instructors? My kiddo wants to take lessons and I just don't have time to work with her myself now (we just moved to the area before Thanksgiving). Besides, I'm an eventer and she wants to do hunter. [Save me now].

Chiraz

Oh yeah, and she's not a "kid". She'll be 13 next month and has grown up riding. Last year she didn't have much time to show, but in 2006 she was riding in Large Pony Hunters.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Saddlesore rides? I thought she and Kiz were non-horsey people that just posted in here for *fun*.

pmsmare

Good One

So...

I'm just curious what style of riding it is that you do? I've seen you post in response to other people, but haven't noticed much information regarding your expertise.

Are you a trainer or instructor in your area of study? You seem to know lots of people in the area. Do you have any good suggestions for instructors? My kiddo wants to take lessons and I just don't have time to work with her myself now (we just moved to the area before Thanksgiving). Besides, I'm an eventer and she wants to do hunter. [Save me now].

DID "IT" SEND YOU SWEET KARMA YET?

devinej

Anne Arundel Co. Where are you located? What kind of pony do you have?

i have a welsh/tb cross. to sell as a childrens hunter pony, Larges would be difficult - she's 13.3, but she's real sweet and pretty fancy. she's a woodlands. i'm in st.mary's.

Attachments

• jumptrot.JPG
    jumptrot.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 90