Sadie, question about the Holly Point show?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I was at the tack store "Just One More Tack" the other day & I didn't see any of the Prize Lists up there. :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

devinej said:
ahh sadie's been slacking! where is just one more tack? i haven't heard of that one yet

It is in Calvert Shopping Center in Prince Frederick. If I get a chance this coming week I could make a few copies on my dime & get some up there. :lmao: The lengths I go to help poor Sadie out. :lmao: :huggy:

OFF TOPIC, but I just saw they are putting a GREEN TURTLE Bar & Grill in where the Calvert Market use to be.

BZHorseMomE

Sadielady said:
I could give you some and you could see if they would be willing to have them. :huggy:

They are open again on Tuesday. I think they had a few spots still open & some of the other local barns had there prize list up there. If I can't catch up with you to get some I'll just make some. Not a problem.

Sure hope the weather is cooler next Sunday then it was today.

Really looking forward to the show Sadie. How is the food booth thing coming?? :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:shrug: No confirmations yet. DO you want to sell some food? :lmao:
BZHorseMomE said:
They are open again on Tuesday. I think they had a few spots still open & some of the other local barns had there prize list up there.

Sure hope the weather is cooler next Sunday then it was today.

Really looking forward to the show Sadie. How is the food booth thing coming?? :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
:shrug: No confirmations yet. DO you want to sell some food? :lmao:

crashpupty and I can sell food... :lmao: we will put it towards the "our horse and dog poor" fund... :lmao:

L

Lara

BZHorseMomE said:
I was at the tack store "Just One More Tack" the other day & I didn't see any of the Prize Lists up there. :whistle:

:jameo: :jameo:

And just the other day someone else was getting accused of free advertising.

BZHorseMomE

Lara said:
:jameo: :jameo:

And just the other day someone else was getting accused of free advertising.

Not affiliated in anyway. Plus Vrai said as long as a paid ad is on the classified you can chat away. Guess you won't be going to the HOLLY POINT SHOW on OCTOBER 30TH???

If your going to call this thread out then call all the other ones out to. It only seems like you pop on here when something is brought up about this barn. Why is that????????? :whistle:

Just to be fair

Flat Iron Farm Show dates 10/13, 11/17, 12/15, 1/12/07, 2/9, 3/8.

AMoment In Time Show dates 10/7 & 11/25.

If they had websites I'd gladly post this links to, but I couldn't find any. Guess you'd rather travel an hour + to go to show vs having something right in your own neighborhood.

Honestly wouldn't it be easier to work together. :whistle:

devinej

thanks for posting those dates! i didn't even know about those, it would be easier just to go to a neighborhood show. where could i find prizelists for those? any at robin's store?

BZHorseMomE

Robin @ Canterlope Tack Store (plug) is so good at keeping up with the current events. (Again not affiliated) Even if she didn't have any prize lists available she would know who to get in contact with. :howdy:

Here are all the Holly Point Event dates. http://www.hollypointeqctr.com/calendar.php

In my rush to help LARA out with the dates for all the other shows going on down here in So. Maryland I forgot to post all of Holly Points dates.

Don't forget the last Mounted Wanderers show of the year is on October 7th at Oak Ridge Park.

Boy if I forgot to cover any other shows please post those dates.

Now if you prefer to drive an hour + to shows with these high gas prices vs. having them in your own back yard there are some in Anne Arundel Co., PG Co., etc.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Robin @ Canterlope Tack Store (plug) is so good at keeping up with the current events. (Again not affiliated) Even if she didn't have any prize lists available she would know who to get in contact with. :howdy:

Here are all the Holly Point Event dates. http://www.hollypointeqctr.com/calendar.php

In my rush to help LARA out with the dates for all the other shows going on down here in So. Maryland I forgot to post all of Holly Points dates.

Don't forget the last Mounted Wanderers show of the year is on October 7th at Oak Ridge Park.

Boy if I forgot to cover any other shows please post those dates.
:lmao: :killingme Are you taking my Benedryl? What a minute... I could possibly be advertising drugs!
Now if you prefer to drive an hour + to shows with these high gas prices vs. having them in your own back yard there are some in Anne Arundel Co., PG Co., etc.
You crack me up BZ! Are you taking my Benedryl? Wait....I could be advertising drugs accidentally. :lmao: