Sadie

Loper

Animal Poor!
hey did you find out any info on other Photographers? I really don't want to step on any one's toes... plus if I do go do you have a table or should I bring one and will I have access to electricity?

Last edited:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Loper said:
hey did you find out any info on other Photographers? I really don't want to step on any one's toes... plus if I do go do you have a table or should I bring one and will I have access to electricity?

I am parking my RV over there for registration, I think last time the owner hooked up his generator so you are more than welcome to plug stuff in my RV if you need to I have inside and outside plugs!!

rack'm

Jaded

Carol told me it was supposed to be a lady named Kathy.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
If you guys will be our photographers along with the famous Phyxius, we would love to have you and advertise for you. You guys are great! Thanks for spending your Sunday with us. I am sorry I didn't get to read your post before the show. This was my first opportunity to read it. I know I want some pictures....Please tell me how to get them so YOU will make the profit. (?) It was nice meeting you Rackm. I hope your head didn't get too burned.:smoochy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Glad to hear the show went well and that you had Loper and Rack'em there to take pics!

I leave Canada tonight!! Right now I'm just catching up on all kinds of stuff.

I've seen Rack'm's pics...where are yours Loper?
:)

Loper

Animal Poor!
Glad to hear the show went well and that you had Loper and Rack'em there to take pics!

I leave Canada tonight!! Right now I'm just catching up on all kinds of stuff.

I've seen Rack'm's pics...where are yours Loper?
:)

I'm getting to them... :lalala: The darn W word get's in the way during the day and I still have to take care of all my guys and gals... so it doesn't leave much time to go through pictures does it... :popcorn: