Sadie!

IntegritysDream

Ok,
i changed indys show name, and i want to use his new one in the show but his coggins has his other one and hes not due till feb for a new coggins, do you think if you walk up to the registration trailer with me and you tell them since they knwo you and your the show coordinator that its the same pony, they will let me use my new one? :pete:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Ok,
i changed indys show name, and i want to use his new one in the show but his coggins has his other one and hes not due till feb for a new coggins, do you think if you walk up to the registration trailer with me and you tell them since they knwo you and your the show coordinator that its the same pony, they will let me use my new one? :pete:

but I liked his old show name.:frown:

IntegritysDream

lmao i like it too, but it just doesnt seem right for him, i cant exactly explain it, but its just not right when i look at him i just dont see it. im not even sure a classy surprise is right for him either, but i wanted to try it out and see. I came up with that because hes classy when he actully moves and puts his head down and looses that belly, but goodness hes always surprizing me wether it be for the worse or the better.

IntegritysDream

l0l! ill probably end up by the end of playing with names keeping it as integritys dream, but hey dosent hurt to play around with names while im still in our early showing!