Sadieee

IntegritysDream

Email is down, so i had to post these on here, but thought youd like to see pictures of indy and i since we either havent been able to catch you for lessons; ive been working on the whole, throwing your body thing. :whistle: indy is finally starting to "float" at the trot :yahoo: and hes moving off my leg a whole lot better since that lightness clinic. its amazinggg and we cantered for the first time today since the clinic (due to the footing) and he was really good and streaching down and actully usuing his back without me asking, i was shocked :otter: , he really likes it now that i taught him how to streach and all.

Attachments

• indy trot.jpg
    indy trot.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 117
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 96
  • jumpw.JPG
    jumpw.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 119

IntegritysDream

haha my email was down and you gave me a good idea to send some update pictures
*cough cough*..plus dont want to get beat in the tail if we arent practicing :lmao: "

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Good example of jumping the WRONG way over a jump!:lmao: You did NOT learn that from me.:whistle: I will see you Sunday, unless you want to help me set jumps for the show today.:howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Good example of jumping the WRONG way over a jump!:lmao: You did NOT learn that from me.:whistle: I will see you Sunday, unless you want to help me set jumps for the show today.:howdy:

:lmao: Oh, Sadie glad to have ya back in town. If she had a ground line on the other side of the fence she could jump it both ways.:howdy: You sure have passed the picture taking talents on to your students.:yay: